Looking for a designer who can convert a Facer watch face in .hwt

Hi, I am looking for a designer who can convert a Facer watch face in .hwt format for my Huawei GT 2e. I am unable to use Facer, but I can install custom watch faces with the Health MOD App.
I have created the watch face here:

Any help is highly appreciated, thank you.

Cheers,

Robert

2 Likes

Welcome @robert.russell . I had a go on the Huawei Watch designing platform . As far as I can remember it was quite difficult . I am not sur how easy it might be to do the Progress Ring . It is difficult on the Samsung GWS . I did not get as far as syncing a face . I have no Idea how easy that is to do . You need someone who works on that Platform . If you get no one here to help you could try the Facebook pages that were set up recently . there is a lot of traffic there . We can make Faces for Apple but there are few who take that seriously . I was given a GT2-9B3 by my Stepson . I use it as a spare . Brilliant Battery life Compass SPO2 . Knocks spots off the Galaxy Active . I find there are some brilliant faces on Huawei’s site .

1 Like

Hi Russell, I also tried the Huawei Designer, it is absolutely awkward. I will try Facebook, thanks for the suggestion.

My best,

Robert

2 Likes

Robert . If you do some of the work I might have a look at it . I have a Logging some where . I have also got a Huawei Phone . I say might . I do not want to lead you up the garden path . If you do the research to find out how the Face is sent to the Watch I will have a go .

Thanks Russell, I can send the face in .hwt format to my watch. I have downloaded many faces from the Android app “HuawFaces”, which is availble on the PlayStore. I had to install the Huawei Health MOD app 11.0.6.512 and I have to skip all updates, otherwise it reverts to the regular Health app and the possibilty to load custom faces is gone. When you go in the modded app to “Watch Faces” and you klick on the 4 dots in the upper-right corner, the modded app gives you the option: “Add Watch Faces” - works with all .hwt formats, as long as the are in the right 46 mm format for my watch. But the modded app will NOT work an any Huawei phone. I have a rooted OnePlus 7 with EvolutionOS X installed, but root is not necessary. Before, you had to get a Chinese Huawei ID, but it worked with my regular German ID.

I just tried the Huawei Designer and I can’t even figure out how to change any color. I am an IT-Professional, but I have never seen such a lousy program.

The progress bar could be any battery indicator, I am not picky :slight_smile:

My design is also very minimalistic and simple. In Facer it was a breeze to do it.

I appreciate your help very much.

Cheers,

Robert

2 Likes

Robert unless Huawei have a canned weather app that is out as well . facer gets the weather Code from Open weather . we have no direct access to that . As I said we are on the road foe a few days . You should send me a DM I don’t think we should be posting .hwt files here . I will do a Working Title to test . I do not want to spend hours if we can not transferee stuff. I se there is a ghost of LCD & segment behind your Numerals . You happy with 12 hrs digital . I am not certain what the text is or what font. It would be good if I could see an inspectable draft .
The process for getting it on a watch is a bit daunting but you seem to be on top of that bit .

Thanks Russell, how can I send a private message?

2 Likes

The RAMMSTEIN font, you can find here: Rammstein Schriftart | dafont.com rest is Roboto Medium. But I think I just found someone on Facebook who can do it for me. He designs officially for the Huawei gallery.
Before you make yourself a headache, I will inform you tomorrow if the guy can do it for me.
I would need 24 hours though. Font color is 00ffff and the glow is a600ff.

Thanks and best regards from Germany,

Robert

2 Likes

Hey listen that is good . I am interested now so keep me in touch Got the RAMENSTINE > Ha Ha .

1 Like

So sorry everyone calls it DM or PM. I think PM is a bit confusing when we are talking about Time mostly. I am not taking my Laptop on our Little visit to Family. Thanks so much for the links. Often when people ask you do do stuff the just want to sit back. I appreciate you doing some of the legwork. I would love to make a face for my Huawei. So looking forward to what might transpire in a few days. But as I said for now it is not possible. Please keep me in touch if this other guy does your face. I think I might know who it is but I would have to hunt through some old posts to find his profile.

1 Like

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 7 days.

Try to find Facemaker, u must donate for access

1 Like

Welcome @ioneltimaru . What are you saying about Watchmaker ? Facer is always the best .

1 Like

I didn’t say about watchmaker.
I know facer is the best, but Huawei is not accepted, yet…
So, I try to help him with a software for Huawei gt faces

1 Like

Ok Cool . Got you Now . Well Done .

1 Like