Looking for a watchface designer

I’m looking to hire a watch face designer to make one using an emblem I have in mind. This wouldn’t be used to sell but instead a custom design for my Samsung Gear S3 only.

2 Likes

The first problem is that if someone makes it for you, it has to be published for everyone to use so that you can use it. Your best bet is to use Facer Creator with one of the premade templets and add your image to that. Then you will be able to use it without ever having to publish it. I have several watchfaces that I have made and not published so that I am the only one who can use them.

6 Likes

I’ve made two designs thus far some time ago but I’m not a very artistic person. I wanted to have someone do it that can add some real pizzazz to it.

Thanks for the info, I’ll rethink how I go about this.

4 Likes

If you are happy for the watch design to be downloaded by others its not an issue. If you want the watch face to remain private, then the designer can maybe create a design in draft. Send you a private inspectable link and any images used so that you can recreate it in your facer creator.

2 Likes

I think there’s plenty of people who could help you create the right style of Face incorporating your Emblem into it :thinking:

3 Likes

Hi LaMott,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

It’s not a good idea to put your email address in the public arena - unless it’s a ‘throw away’ address

1 Like

Please DM me instead.

Hi Jackson,
if you send me an idea of your emblem, I could maybe make you some propositions.