Looking for basic tweening help

Hey all, I am looking to try some basic tweening to loop an image to go across the screen from right to left, or left to right? Also, not necessarily straight across the screen, maybe coming in and out from different angles. Is this a massive undertaking? Anyone got a tutorial or a file for inspection?

TIA

2 Likes

Here’s one I did a while back with lots of scrolling images accross the screen. I opened it up for inspection for you. Hope it helps!

3 Likes

Here’s one of mine you can look at as well -

3 Likes

You might find something you like in this . Made to compliment a friend .
Most of the action you are interested in occurs on wake .

2 Likes

Flappy bird! I have an original copy on an old phone somewhere…I wonder if it’s worth any money? :smiley: Thanks! I’ll check it out!

2 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for this!

2 Likes

wow…there’s a lot of cool stuff in here. Wish I knew the joke behind the random dude using a lathe that scrolls by.:smiley:
thank you.

BTW, would you happen to know why nothing shows up on the Facer reference page anymore? I can’t see the list of tags any longer?

1 Like

Ha Ha. You see my Friend Gizmo sent me that GIF as he knows I spent a very big part of my life in Workshops. The Lathe was one of my Friends. Of course the Punch line is see what Turns Up. I am so glad you saw that means you had a jolly good look. That Face has had about 60 Syncs. No comment on the Turner.

I go to the Tags Document via creator. I can not send you a link fom my Tablet.
I go to the little question mak upper right of the Window. Find Advanced on the Right. You should see the Tags Title then.
Let us know if you do not find it I can post a link in the Morning from a PC.

1 Like

Hey all,

Thanks for the tween help. I am really into isometric graphics so I have tried to utilize this in my newest face. I thought basic tweening would work well here. I think I wanna do a whole series of isometric themes…
Let me know what you think! I am really happy with the DIM too. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey Wow. @kirium0212. Did you Draw every thing or is some borrowed? Either way. Good Show.
Love the AOD. Is there s Battery Indicstor. I can not look inside today. Traveling.
Shame you could not get the Scene to the edges of a Square Face . Next time. Lve the Goodyear Blimp.

1 Like

I drew everything but the buildings but I re-colored and added some things like the lights. I can’t spend so much time drawing little buildings for a watch - lol
No indicators on this one but I am turning my wheels on the next isometric project with phone/battery indicator…maybe even a custom isometic weather icon display too? You’re right, i should consider apple watch for this one too/
I wanna see how this one tracks…When should I release it? hehe

1 Like

No I meant for the Square WearOS watches. Your Animstion will not work on Apple. Apple only updates the display every 15 seconds. Are your numerals a .ttf font or images. For the weather you could just have a scrolling tickertape. I am sure you could find an Isometric font for that. Dont spend hundeeds of hours on Isometric weather Icons. It is mostly wrong any way.

the weather icons are wrong? or my idea of isometric icons is wrong? Numerals I drew so they are .png’s. How do you publish for square WearOS watches? Man, I really don’t like square watches in general…:smiley:

1 Like

I was half joking. People on here are slways bitching about how inaccurate the weather reports are. It is only for fun if i was sailing a Luxuray Yacht atound the Bay I would use a more expensive method of weather forecast.
When you Publish your Faces you get an option to exclude Square faces or Round for that matter. I alwsys go for both. Some put nice big screws in the coeber as a Speciak Design Feature.
You have Published many Faces you mudt hsve seen that.
:joy:

Yeah, I just had it in my head that the square watch publish feature was for Apple. I totally forgot about Square wearOS watches (for obvious reasons) :smiley: . I’ll just click the option as you say. I should publish in “fun”?

1 Like

Wow! Fantistic!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

1 Like