Looking for designer

Sorry we’ve just realised that we can’t export faces so sorry we can’t use Facer.

But if anyone has other suggestions happy to discuss? We’re really looking for someone with excellent design skills :grin:

We are an app developer and we are looking for someone to convert an app that we have created using flutter into a watch face for Android if anybody is interested please send an email to

Peter@clearscope.solutions

3 Likes

Welcome @peter7 There are many recommendations to not give away ones Email address just like that . There are other ways to get the Ball rolling .

3 Likes

Are you looking for a designer for you or your organization, or a designer here in Facer to create a smartwatch face?

If the latter, show us an idea, a logo, and feature it should have. Then, I am sure, proposals will come in…

5 Likes

Are you looking for the facer watchface to integrate with your flutter app via complication widgets? If so you will need a designer which has a pro license or facer partner.

https://help.facercreator.io/hc/en-us/articles/4412565651739-Customizable-Complications#:~:text=The%20Facer%20Creator%20lets%20you,into%20your%20design%20in%20seconds.

4 Likes

Our work needs to be subject to NDA so unfortunately we can’t post requirements here

2 Likes

Now it becomes difficult :smile:
You want us to make something for you, but you can’t tell us what we should make for you. Very difficult…

2 Likes

Sorry we can Only work with developers that will sign NDA first. Once we sign NDA then Of course we will share requirements

2 Likes

I suspect that when you say you want a watch face designer for android, you are not necessarily saying you want a face designed in Facer app. But maybe be a watch face designed in an app which supports WearOS? E.g watch face studio etc.
If that is the case you may be better off posting in a forum for wearos developers. Watchfaces made in facer app are not transferable to another user and are not transferable to other watchface apps. They are locked to facer app only.

4 Likes

So you mean to port your android phone app into wearOS watch app. That is job for a programmer skilled with flutter I think. If you developed the app in first place, you are probably more skilled in it than most of us Facer users. But maybe there are some such programmers among facer users too…

5 Likes

Hi Peter,
If you are still on the lookout to hire someone, I would be glad to help you out as what you are wanting done is within my skillset
You can reach out to me on my email here
Colin

Just remember the words of a wise man!

russellcresser
12d
Welcome @peter7 There are many recommendations to not give away ones Email address just like that . There are other ways to get the Ball rolling .

2 Likes

Here is a real assessment and guidance!!!

1 Like