Looking for ideas

Any fans of the British comedy, Bottom out there? toying around with this Eddie gif, and I’m wondering what would be a fun/apt/silly background scenery. any thoughts?

3 Likes

Give us the other link . I can hardly see that . I would have to inspect what you have to see what might work . Another animation with one of them Busting through the Stud wall would be good . I have forgotten the Characters name but he had studs in his fore head or am I thinking of the wrong show . Di you know how to make Gifs out of MP4 ?
I was thinking of the Young Ones .

2 Likes

That actually looks all right as it is in my opinion :thinking:

2 Likes

Yeah . Is it a Kitchen Scene ? I can not see and can not open it . @Gecks70 I made this for you . I think you can not have Enough Mayhem . Runs nice over 2 or three seconds .

ezgif.com-crop

2 Likes

ezgif.com-crop

3 Likes

the other link, this one maybe? Gwibble70 - Eddie - watch face for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more - Facer
if you right click the original post, you should be able to open in a new window or tab, and you should get the full screen? aye, Bottom came sometime after the young ones, where the comedian played Vyvyan.

oh and I typically use an online converter to change movie files to gifs.

2 Likes