Looking for the name of a watch face

Hi all,

i saw this watch face on the top of the facer page and would like to use it on my Galaxy 4. Can someone tell me the namer of it? That would be great. Thanks for your help!

A.

Screenshot 2021-12-11 112505

2 Likes

I don’t know the name of the face but I think it’s from RZ Watches, you could scroll through his collection to try to find it.

3 Likes

YaY, bullseye. It is RZ240 and installed on my watch now :blush:

6 Likes

I am also looking for the name of a watch face. I had this watch face then I had to reset both my phone and watch. I have looked everywhere for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Is it called: There is no facer option for the kitchen sink? :wink:

1 Like

@moonforce. Welcome to the Community. I see your Facer Profile is completely new. Are you certain that Face was synced from Facer ?

@Russellcresser. I cannot be certain that i got this from Facer, but when I first setup my watch I downloaded Facer and was looking for some free just to get started watch faces. I found this one somewhere, then long story short I had to reset both my watch and phone.

I am an outdoor person and like the altimeter and text compass without the frills of circles and dials. If I could find something remotely like this I would gladly purchase from Facer. And thank you again for your replies. Appreciate it!!!

1 Like

As @kvansant flagged up earlier in the Topic Have a look at RZ Watches.

Explore Watchfaces - Facer - Thousands of watch faces for Apple Watch, WearOS and Tizen

Try a search.

@moonforce have a look at this work. @mrantisocialguy has a few Faces for you to look at. All Free.

1 Like

@moonforce . FOUND IT .
Well near enough there are a few similar.
I did a search for Altimeter and Compass .
:+1: :+1: :grin: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

@Russellcresser. That is awesome!!! I know you’re not going to believe me but I really did spend the better part of 2 days looking for this watch face and yes I did also search with both altimeter and compass. So, this is or is not a Facer kitchen sink watch face?

If there is anything I can do for you please let me know. I mean if you sell watch faces let me know and I will gladly buy 1 or 2 of them for your time and effort.

1 Like

@moonforce . Just glad to help . I only make Free Watches Without the Kitchen Sink. You could do me the Honour of liking one of my Faces . You can go back to my Profile from here if you click on the Profile Badge or hunt down RUSTY-CRESS in IO.

1 Like

@russellcresser . Absolutely. After checking out your work, I really like a lot of them. I just left a good review for you on your Wind Surfer #IAN02 watch face. I really like this one too. The review is under Jay Smidt. Look forward to seeing new and exciting RUSTY-CRESS watch faces.
Thank you!

2 Likes

You are kind. That is the whole reason for doing this as a No-Pro designer. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ha Ha . I see BABAK B has 2 faces in the Top 100 Free . Not that difficult to find . :rofl:

1 Like