Looking for this style watch face

There are smany different ways of doing things. You have to be specific. I am not on my PC at the moment so I can only send you tests I have made before.
You chose which kind of Bar you want to use and we can go from there.

1 Like

all good mate , im already finish it

3 Likes

Hey. You got some stuff on there then. Well done. Did not bother with Weather Station Location then ? Ha Ha.

1 Like

hi mate are you there need ask you some thing

1 Like

i need make this 4 image as animation

2 Likes

As I have been trying to show you I would prefer to do that live action . If you make a GIF of it I am not sure how you would cerograph it . I will draw something and make a test for you . It will take a while.

is not gif .i add new Element sequence itthen i add 6 image png and put 2 sec timer .no thing happend

1 Like

You could try show your test . So you want one bar growing 1 to 4 units and changing colour .

yes one bar after 2 sec showing 2 bar and sec 3 bar … like and keep it in loop

1 Like

show the test you mean sent to watch ??

So what you need is a mask with the Division Bars with a bar being . I will make the divisions a bit bigger .

i need make it like this but more slow
ezgif.com-gif-maker (1)

2 Likes

That is very different from what you showed Us earlier . Can you see nothing in the Battery Gauges test I made to help . It seems to me if you can make the above You have no Problems .

all done mate is work thank you :smile:

1 Like

Well done. You are doing well. Some times asking a question organises your own thoughts.

1 Like

1 Like

Put some opacity to the steps count bar so you do not completely lose that lovley detail. Good job.

thank for your advices how i do that ??
one more question how i make watch running 24 hr with as analog watch , the 00hr position at 6 is smaller like in pic

1 Like

Place any image of hand or insert hand component and for the rotation use (#DWFHS#+180)

2 Likes

Thank you

1 Like