Looking for this style watch face

hello every one happy new year i wish the best for every one , im looking for wtach face style like in picture … is there any same this one

3 Likes

I’m sure there are similar ones out there. This is my version:

Check also @mrantisocialguy 's weather collection, you’ll find plenty of choices there.

4 Likes

All good mate i have make one already . Cheers

3 Likes

@faizyaqou . Please give us a Preview of it .

1 Like

Hi

4 Likes

Is not 100% same . I wish i know from where i got color weather icon it be more nice .

2 Likes

Hey @faizyaqou good job . The thing that makes that Face Sing for me is the bit of Colour the Quadrant Gauges on the sides bring . I like your Black Diamond Sintering .

1 Like

thank you .

Im thinking to do the other one .like in pic . Need alot coding i and add brometer anmtion i wish you can do it mate
Capture

6 Likes

You can find some nice color weather pictures here.

Look for similar ones. You can then exchange them in Creator

1 Like

Ha . Well done Tom I was looking on the Community I know someone posted some .

I have a Barometer with a One Daily Graph I made in the Garage . It is a 640 480 pixel display sitting on top of an Arduino Uno . To plot a graph properly you need a Variable for each pixel . On Facer we have no access to the memory so that kind of thing is Impossible . I think you will find the Barometer and Altitude on Smartwatches is Problematic . The one on my Samsung is always wrong . I have to calibrate it every time I look at it . It Is much easier to calibrate them when they are static .

thank you so much ,

1 Like

done i have update the weather icon thank u so much

3 Likes

how to add location weather? do i need add tag #wcd#?

1 Like

Try #WLC# on you watch . Warning you need lots of room . Los Angeles is one of the short location names .

im from NZ the weather here sunny ,but in watch showing clouds

1 Like

just check mate is showing the right weather in your area .
regard

Oh you are now my best friend . I am working slowly on a Moon Phase thing for the southern Hemisphere . I now need someone who, lives on the equator .

Install Open Weather on your Phone you will notice an update in weather accuracy . That location should be reasonably accurate . The whole weather thing is a bit General .

cheers

1 Like

bro last question im working on something cool . did we can add some different color png to humidity for example if humidity reach 40% use blue if reach 90 i use grean like that .
and how we add bar progress to steps , or win speed or to barometer please add the coding
regard

1 Like