Lost my premium access for days

I’m trying to get help and I haven’t heard from anyone I paid for a year membership and everything was fine… I did a factory reset on my phone and now it’s no longer letting me use my premium features.

1 Like

For premium issues where you can only access free faces you need to contact @Facer_Official at: https://help.facer.io/hc/en-us/requests/new or email them at: facer-support@little-labs.com

1 Like

I did both sadly I haven’t heard anything for like a week so, I’m running out of ideas or they don’t like me lol

1 Like

They might be a bir behind due to the holiday season and a reduced response team. It may be annoying for you but be patient. Add @Facer_Official to your post as well though that one is also dubious.

1 Like

I did everything you guys said I finnaly got a response they wanted my watch and phone model like it’s a compatibility issue which it obviously isn’t lol I responded and no answer its been another 2 weeks after I’m so bummed I like facer but I’m almost to the point where I just want my money back lol

If you did a factory reset on your phone, that’s where the compatibility problem is. Did you update your Facer software after that? I’m sure Support will get back to you. Be patient. there are a lot of people waiting for help.

Has the issue with your subscription been resolved?