Loving the FB Group

Hey im loving the group on Facebook … Awesome Idea

5 Likes

Just visited and posted a link to my profile on there.

3 Likes

I commented lol

2 Likes

The one thing I’m not crazy about (as compared to on here) is being “outed” with one’s full name! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Yes, and when people take humbrage to friendly criticism, as I found out recently lol

2 Likes

That is why I have a “special” Facebook account that I use for my Mr. Antisocial Guy YouTube account and now on the Facer Facebook page. You can find me as Unsozialer Kerl which is German for Antisocial Guy.

2 Likes

I’ve thought about doing that often-- but I’ve also heard about crackdowns, and about such accounts being suspended.

Besides, my existing account is already in hot water because the fascist censors at Facebook did not like it when I shared to my personal private feed a posting by a Los Angeles historical page-- they gave me a warning (and time out) for sharing it privately, but not a peep when that page posted publicly. They’ve done this separately with 2 different posts I tried to share. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

If it doesn’t fit with Fakebook’s accepted narrative, they start slapping us on the wrist telling us how bad we are. I have three fake Fakebook accounts, but I make them look as real as I possibly can. Total made up background stories for all three. But on the other hand, I don’t do anything stupid with them either. I do a pro second amendment page here locally and have the fake accounts as full admins for all my pages. That way if something should happen to my real personal account, I still have full control of the pages. I use the fake ones just enough to show they are live and used, but I don’t go crazy with them either. I even have the one used on the Facer Facebook page and another one for Rusty Williams who is the “real” sort of person who is Mr. Antisocial Guy. I laugh about that since that isn’t my name either and it’s also not my real Fakebook account. It’s just all layers of the onion. :laughing:

2 Likes

I noticed a Facebook popup on the mobile Facer app the other day. I wonder if its their plan to shut this forum down?

How could it ever replace the complexities and capabilities of this platform?

It couldn’t, but this place is a bit of a ghost town and Facer themselves seem to ignore this place. If their new social media person (if they ever found someone) doesn’t understand the importance of this forum, it could disappear in an instant. I’ve seen it happen elsewhere.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that @Facer_Official knows if the Facer Community goes away then they will be bombarded with help requests on how to do stuff by the newbies. It may save them some issues here but would create more and larger issues for them as a whole.

3 Likes