Loving this style of Hands

8 Likes

Very handsome…

1 Like

Thank you very much @christianfernandes38 :+1:
The Hands were totally inspired by @pbervoets, go check out his designs as well.
Liking this one with my version of his Hands best…so far…

4 Likes

Hi! I like also the fact you made them transparent. Revealing as much as possible from the background and or dynamic data to be read by the customer. Keep on doing the good stuff and enjoy life meanwhile. Best greetings. Patrick

3 Likes

Thanks Patrick, yes, the animated effect in the Hands has a “glow” effect, fading in and out, I love it :grinning:
All rhe best to you and your loved ones my friend :beers:
Paper Clips 01

3 Likes

Having a ball with these images. Thanks!

3 Likes

Ha ha, have fun my friend :grin:

3 Likes

I love this skull buddy…

1 Like

That was Spideys Skull, here’s Venoms -

2 Likes

This is terribly…beautiful…kkk

1 Like

i am ne here and searching for new watch hands and found these how do i use them and may i plz use them plz

1 Like

welcome to the best Smartwatch Community on the world wide web @SnowTyger5700
Yes, of course you can use these Hands, just select them below to download, and I have put together a Step by Step guide that you can follow to see how I used them myself.

3 Likes

Oi amigo
Estou colocando tudo o que crio em um único nome…“aprendendo a criar”…se puder dar uma olhada fico agradecido

1 Like

Sem problemas, vou dar uma olhada quando tiver tempo ok; atualmente trabalhando em um projeto com um grande amigo aqui.

2 Likes

Muito lindo amigo…mais uma vez obrigado

1 Like

Hi my friend. Made a draft from your image, just for amusement. Wondering if I may use that to publish? What do you think. Patrick.

2 Likes

Está lindo…sei que não tenha nada haver más parabens

1 Like

Ha ha, that’s brilliant Patrick, very nicely done my friend, and of course you can use it, you can use anything I post here :+1:

2 Likes

Oi amigos Estou fazendo essa tela. Será que poderiam me dizer se a rotação da sombra poderiam ser mais aceleradas e acontecer independente dos ponteiros? E como locar em profundidade?

Hi friends I’m making this screen. Could you tell me if the shadow’s rotation could be faster and happen independently of the pointers? And how to locate in depth?

1 Like

It appears like your Minutes Shadow (I would call it a light, or a Glow) is faster than the actual Minutes Hand, which doesn’t look right to me. I think it should be the same speed as the Hands, like you’ve done with the Seconds.
As for depth, you just need to place it under the Hands, easy peasy :upside_down_face::crazy_face::grin:

1 Like