Made Me A Set Of Apple Style Watch Hands

I will put names below each one so you can find the white colored ones. All hands are 160x640. You will need to open the picture and download from the opened picture. If you right click on this page to save the hand will be cropped to the wrong size by the page. The center points are the only exceptions and can be downloaded on a right click.

Centerpoint
Center Point

Hour

Minute

Centerpoint-Inverse
Center Point Inverse

Hour Inverse

Minute Inverse

Hollow Outline Hands Below

Hour Outline

Minute Outline

7 Likes

Cool, thanks Rusty, I’ll add them to my collection :+1:

2 Likes

I hope you don’t mind but I took the liberty of a couple of mods to your already excellent work. I just felt the need for something more substantial for my faces but it was your work that made it possible.

I filled the thin bar and it ended up an even width and so offset so thickened it a bit more. Generally boldened the set.

These are what I have so far:
Hour

Minute

2 Likes

If you have Hands you want to share, you should share them, but maybe not as an addition to someone elses post :laughing:

3 Likes

It doesn’t bother me any at all. As far as I’m concerned, the more the merrier. :laughing:

3 Likes

I only shared them here as the work was all based on MAG’s initial effort and I didn’t want to raise a new resourse thread, for what are, effectively, tweaks to MAG’s original design.

I wanted credit to be under his original post.

I also seem to remember you publishing a bunch of your own circular background images under my brushed metal post. Rather than being miffed I was, as MAG seems to be, grateful for additional input :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Sorry guys, I think I was just having a bad day when I posted that, going through a lot right now with my mother in hospital. Apologies to all concerned…

4 Likes

Everyone has those bad days. Prayers for your mother that all turns out fine and they kick her out of the hospital for being too healthy!

2 Likes

No apologies needed, we all have bad days in all circumstances.
I really hope your mom is as well as can be.

2 Likes