MASTER22089 watchface

My dear managers
I received the message that your content number MASTER22089 has been deleted by the administrator. May I know the reason for this? I don’t want to repeat the same mistake. I am sorry.

1 Like

Most likely it was some of the wording you used when you published the watchface. There are forbidden words that will get one deleted just because of a copyright strike on that word. You can search for a user generated list of words here in the community.

3 Likes

It could have been taken down by mistake . You must Duplicate your work before you Publish .
Then you can show us and we can have a look for you . We are not the Management and they dont come here often . You could get an Email from them with an explanation but you may not .
DUPLICATION BEFORE PUBLICATION .

3 Likes

only writting DIGITAL WATCH

1 Like

I never thought of reproducing it. You are so right. I will do it now. good idea. Thank you very much.

3 Likes

We have a WiKi list of words that will cause a take down if they are used in the title description or Tags . Some are every surprising some are not .

3 Likes

You should have received an email from facer for any takedown and it states the reason in the email. It wont be specific but it should indicate the reason, usually copyright infringement which tells you the company you are at fault with. Did you not receive an email? Check junk email folders.

2 Likes

I took it. they will check. I spent a lot of time on the clock face. I am really sad

1 Like

Most of us have been punished with a take down without first making a duplicate copy. You will remember to make a duplicate next time for sure!

1 Like

You will be surprised how quick a rebuild is You have all the resources saved to files and folders . :joy: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

yesssssssssss

1 Like

I had a take down because I spelt Channel wrong . We all know the Very famous and horribly expensive CHANEL WATCH brand . The two or Three I have had taken down were never reinstate . I know some makers got them back . Months later and they would have no Free Faces Exposure . It is a good lesson to learn . If you are planning to become a Partner you do not want many Strikes . Truth is I think you are allowed ONE .

1 Like

you are absolutely right. I always try to be careful and not make mistakes. I would just like to know the reason for the removal of the clock face. I hope I get the answer to this as soon as possible. from the relevant managers. Thank you too, Russell. My goal is to become a partner as soon as possible. I work 10 hours every day. reading. so far 109 watchfaces in 50 days. 21445 total syncs. I had 570 followers. I hope the managers understand me now. I take this job very seriously. I want them to notice me now. I’ve been doing this job for 2 years. and I earned good money. Thanks to Huawei. My home now is FACER.

1 Like

Yes . Huawei shot themselves in the foot . Having said that the Politics were obviously not that simple .

yes I am so sorry for them

1 Like

I don’t think you have to be sorry for Huawei . The have an extraordinarily Massive Home Market . I have a GT2 . It is a fabulous watch . I have represented one of the stock faces But I did not want to follow up making face for them .

I have designed many watch faces. BAND 6-GT2-GT3-WATCH-3-FIT1-FIT2 AND WATCH BUDS. I earned a lot of money every month. I would like to win here too. Developer: HLF you can search

1 Like