Maximum recent faces on watch

I dare say that this has been asked and answered before, but if it has, I’ll be damned if I can find it anywhere!

Right, I have three smartwatches, a Ticwatch Pro 3 GPS, a Samsung Galaxy 46mm, and a Zenwatch 1 (actually two of them, long story). When I sync faces to these watches I’ve found that I can store 10 recent faces on the Samsung, but only 4 on the Zenwatch and the Ticwatch. I’m curious as to why this discrepancy exists, is it a deliberate feature, or does it have something to do with the difference between the Tizen and the WearOS versions of the watch app?

I just got the Ticawatch this morning and was eager to load a few of my own faces on to it, but I was a little disappointed when this watch with 8gb of storage could only hold 4, compared to the 10 on my 4gb Samsung watch.

WearOS with Facer works different for the Watchbox than Samsung’s Tizen version. In Facer tap three times and where you are finding the 4, scroll to the far-right side and there will be a plus sign (+) in a hashed circle. Click that plus sign and a menu will open. Scroll down just a little and find Recent and click that. All the rest of your 10 will be there.

2 Likes

Well I’ll be damned, you’re right!

And there was me thinking that the Tizen version was the better of the two, I now stand corrected :grin:.

It’s not very intuitive is it?!?!

1 Like

Nope, not at all, I just assumed that the + would open the app on my phone to let me browse for more.

1 Like