May a pro creator publish to no pro?

Hi everybody, I’ a pro facer creator. May I publish a skinface for everybody (no pro users too)?
And, also, may I change the settings of a already exixting pro skin downrgrading it to no pro?
Thanx

2 Likes

I have no Idea but a lot of the Partners and Pros Publish Faces for Us that Do not Subscribe.
I think you have to remove all the Pro Elements but there must be a selection some where.
Please Duplicate your design before you strip it down .
Duplicate your Draft not the Publication .

1 Like

Free faces are ones that don’t use premium features. If you use premium features on your face, it will automatically only be offered to premium users.

I can’t see any reason why you couldn’t create a copy of an existing face, remove premium features, and publish it as free. I think my typical would be to do it the other way round (offer the free, then create a premium version), but as I said, I don’t see why it wouldn’t work the other way round. The check box is on the publish description page.

2 Likes

Ok, I’ll surely try! Thanx @richiebee

2 Likes

Ok thanx! I tried. I published a no pro version of the “essential” skin named Essential T-Rex. can u download it?

2 Likes

Yup Got that . Very nice . I wonder if you used the Facer Moon Phase Gadget Or something else. If you would publish faces Open to Inspection I would not have to ask . I would ask you to make the battery Power and Date text a bit bigger . The combined age of my eyes is 140 years. For me a Power Gauge as a hand would suit this face better . But Date defiantly text . Oh well Life is full of contradictions. Nice feel to the watch . Love that Moon .

There is some mix up with the Pro version at the moment . Check it your end.

1 Like

Did it, upgraded with bigger text!
And yes, that is the standard moon phase component that you can modify linking your own moon faces. :smiley:

1 Like