Membership renewal

Hi,
If after one year I did not renew membership, what happens to all my previous years faces.
Do I keep or lose them?

2 Likes

Hello,
all faces, that you made and all faces you bought directly will remain accessible.
All faces others made marked as premium will not be accessible. The free ones will remain.

6 Likes

Thank you for that reply.
So in fact you are just leasing them.
They donā€™t make that clear even though it will be in the small print.
I think thatā€™s a rip off.
Next year I will just shut my account and re register as a new account as new accounts obviously will still get the Ā£9.95.
They want to play dirty two can play that game.
Once again many thanks.

1 Like

Hi @allankeston . Welcome . Be Aware that anything you Purchased Directly or Created yourself will be lost if you dump the account .

2 Likes

I donā€™t like that. Itā€™s a rip off.
Ā£9.95 thus year but Ā£34.95 next year.
Two can play that game. Just shut the account and register another to get the Ā£9.95 a year discount. No way am I paying Ā£34.95 a year.
Thank you for all that

2 Likes

For me As a Free Maker Mostly. Appart from my own work which is Mediocre Graphically and Basic Mathamaticaly . My feeling is some the Best work is Free . One has to be selective . Followow the Crumb Trail . The Followers of the Followed . There are even a few Interactive Chrographs in there Path . If you accept that it is an Adventure not a Shop it all becomes Completely Different . Like an Adventure you might have to Wade though a Lot of Swamp to get to Your Paradise . Or have a go and make your Own .

4 Likes

Russell,

Really kind of you for all your comments however on a scale of real importance between 1-10, this scores a 1 for me. I do appreciate the trouble you have gone to in replying.

Allan

2 Likes

Have you never used any software that offered a free trial or an introductory price?

4 Likes

You can cancel it now (or any time you want) and it will not be auto-renewed BUT your membership will be valid for a whole year. You donā€™t have to wait the last day to cancel.

Very soon after your membership expires you will start getting discounted offers again.

5 Likes

I donā€™t understand - your profle says you joined 1 day ago and the first post was 1 hour later! You can buy watchfaces in many places, the thing I like about Facer is that I can make my own watchfaces and itā€™s in that way I get the most enjoyment out of it. If you stick around i am sure you will to. The guys on here are great and really helpful- but be aware this hobby is addictive .

4 Likes

BIELITZ,
The guys on here maybe great but Facer themselves are just profiteering parasites.

I mean everytimr I go to change a watchface which is already on the watch the same message appears
ā€œMake sure Facer is selected as your current watch Faceā€ it keeps rejecting it and if it dies go through the next time I want to change a fav strap the same BS happens. All the parasites are interested in is money. I have now cancelled membership for next year. If thus carries on I shall request a refund for my Ā£9.95 or then will do a bank charge back.

I mean once this poxy thing is installed that should be it but it keeps asking everytime. My patience is really running out.

Thank you
Sorry to trouble you.
All this App does is continue to end me up

Allan

1 Like

allankeston
we all agree that Facer is far from perfect but there is nothing better on the market.
Not even close.

You can continue using Facer for free, youā€™ll just be limited to free watchfaces.
And I find them, in most cases, better than premium.

4 Likes

@allankeston

Imagine a free platform where you can synch tons of interesting faces on your watch, nothing to pay. The freedom to make your own customized face, which is not without some substantial effort about learning, improving. But even that, you donā€™t need to do that, because there are tons of very capable free face makers, even premium face makers, who offer also free faces. Wouldnā€™t that be great.

You donā€™t believe me, you think itā€™s pr, crab or something like that.

Well click on this one, and tell me otherwise. 757 free faces.
And donā€™t forget to click on the home pages of these guys who reacted here, you will be astound.
if not, good friends as ever.
You want to save money, well the path lies open.

Beautychaser ā€¢ Facer: the worldā€™s largest watch face platform

8 Likes

pbervoets well said, well said.

I donā€™t like this kind of reactions. If everything is clear and you can clearly see the price then itā€™s not a scam.
Is it too expensive? Is it a rip off?
I donā€™t think so. If you divide 34.95 by 12 month itā€™s less than 3Ā£ per month. What can you buy for 3Ā£???

2 Likes

Peter
You miss the point.
When the Ā£9.95 is offered they hide the fact that the price will continue to be Ā£39.95, on a year.
Thatā€™s what you are missing.
Itā€™s clear deception and misinformation
That point should be made crystal clear on page 1.
They are also appalling with Tech support.
They really are quite despicable.
I come up against these Companies every day. Thatā€™s why I have 300m reviewees.
Thatā€™s why I am a top 10% reviewer on Amazon and Google.
I give people facts and am incorruptable

Thank you anyway

Allan

I will add my ā€˜Well saidā€™ here as well - the guy spent only one hour on Facer before criticising it in the way he has. He didnā€™t ask for help in resolving the problems he had rather went straight into vitriol - itā€™s users like this that make those who spend their time to help others on what is a free app so amazing.

4 Likes

Just because you have 300m reviwees and are in the 10% reviewers on a sales organisation does not make you truthful or incorruptible (I wonder how many followers/reviewers Trump has?) If the comments you have made here are representative of your review standards then i wonā€™t be buying anything you recommend. If you had asked for help to resolve the problems you were having you would have my respect as it is not always easy to ask for it. Having said all that I think you will still find yourself welcome here as is anyone interested in making watchfaces. Please remember this is a designers forum not part of Facer

1 Like

Please donā€™t talk tommyrot.
Typical SM who knows no facts
FYI I wrote to them 6 times.
Thank you for your deluded comments.
Please donā€™t reply before I say something I may regret.
Go play with your faces
Allan

Good,
I donā€™t even want you to read my comments. You are not worthy of them.
Now for the last time do not reply to me.
You are wasting my time.
Buy yourself a book on how to mingle on the real world

You think I want respect from the likes of you.
Be careful with your comments otherwise you might get a defamatory action against you.
Now go play with your watch faces