Merry Christmas Everyone

First off I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and hope your New Year will be a good one :santa:
My reason for this Post is simple: I believe that @russellcresser deserves a free Premium Subscription for all the help and encouragement he is constantly giving people, he is an amazing and very generous guy, who I believe would benefit greatly from this.

10 Likes

Ha Ha . Well thank you . So while we are handing out Kudos as Gifts can I include yourself . @icrltd4 . You contribute and Inspire many Here . @mrantisocialguy and @petruuccios Are on my list as well .
Have a Great Festive Season Everyone .

7 Likes

Have a good time, all. Currently in the mountains, but no white Christmas this year :frowning: I think Petrus outsourced the weatherman to somewhere in the tropics :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@icrltd4 @russellcresser @tom.vannes

From a very white and COLD Southern Indiana (USA)

MERRY CHRISTMAS

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

4 Likes

Couldnt agree more woth @icrltd4 that @russellcresser deserves honorary premium membership but I am biased :wink:

Eitherway

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all you wonderful designers, keep up the great work

5 Likes

Ya, @mrantisocialguy and @russellcresser together jump on posts faster than a flea on a dog!
Merry Christmas all!

4 Likes

I have my computer set up to notify me if someone posts in the community and I’m tagged in the post. I also have the Facer Facebook group set up the same way. If I didn’t do that, it may well be hours before I stumble across it. :laughing:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone

6 Likes

6 Likes

Merry and Safe Christmas and Holiday season to all. I have been creating faces now for around 4 months, I guess. One thing that has certainly kept me here and learning is most certainly Russell. There is no way I could do this without him. Thx Russell and to everyone here for the help and welcoming spirit. Keep Facing All.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! https://media.tenor.com/MpaD0ptip-MAAAAM/christmas-santa-claus.gif

3 Likes