Meta "Facebook" Watch?!?! I think I'll pass!

Is this Meta Watch? New version of Meta’s first smartwatch leaks

2 Likes

Are you sure ( the author ) not you MAG . I bet there are more Chinese smart watches than there ever will be by Apple Already.

But I suppose if everyone on FB is given one Free there will be a few about .

2 Likes

I would agree. My point is since we know the Meta “Facebook” policy on privacy and free speech, I would never have a Facebook watch. Just like I won’t have a Google watch. Just too many issues. I can deal with Samsung since they don’t need to know everything I am thinking like Google and Facebook do. I even lied to Samsung on my date of birth just because they don’t need to know the exact date for any reason other than an age restriction for something. And I am well over any age of consent they would need.

3 Likes

With a camera no less :roll_eyes:
Just my opinion, but I think FB is dying faster than MySpace. Even marketplace isn’t worth it anymore.
So they’re reaching for straws.

2 Likes

@Zieneth
I’ve always thought that a watch camera was just a gimmick and not really a useful accessory.

1 Like

My prediction is in 5 years, just like Myspace, Justin Timberlake will own Facebook…err Meta.:smile::smile::smile:

2 Likes

Coming soon: Meta Facebook electric cars… they promise not to keep track of where you drive! :rofl: :neutral_face: :astonished: :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

If those would drive like their page works, then they would navigate you to all places your friends went, just not the one you are searching for :slight_smile:

4 Likes