Miniature Hadron Collider

All my own Work Nothing copied of the Internet Desperately trying to Imitate a Luxuray Brand Badly.

With this particular method of Generating Power you should find your Watch does not need charging. However if you find it is not working contact the Guys at CERN the ones that work on the Giant European Torus. They will certainly have an Answer for you.

Tanks as always to my Friend Gizmo411 for providing the Inspiration and the Collider trick. I did not say I had not borrowed some code. Oh well.

I am desperately trying to get this into the Top 100 Free Charts for my own reasons. I have Posted it everywhere I can think of.

6 Likes

That’s brilliant @russellcresser and it wasn’t all my idea, it was a joint effort, so credit to you my friend :clap:

1 Like

Yeah. It could do with the Date in the center but then it would not be abstract :::)))

Very cool idea, love it. The watchface itself is cool too. Nicely done.

1 Like

Thank you . Looking at your Profile I see you have not made a face yet . Have a play with one of the templates on Facer - Thousands of FREE watch faces for Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S3, Huawei Watch, and more . You will be delighted wearing your first Face . Possibly you do not have a Watch or a Laptop so I am just winding you up .

OMG russellcresser, crazy math!! :scream: :scream: :scream: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Just Riding along on the Shoulders of Giants.

1 Like

Nice onr @russellcresser! Love it! I’ve been working on a CERN Hadron collider face too, but nothing like that. Very clever implementation! :clap::clap::clap:

1 Like

How amazing . Some mind reading going on . Thank You . Looking forward to seeing yours now .

Hi Russel, I have some Drafts, and when I got some time I usually play and getting used to the Creator. I posted about two Drafts in some other topics.

1 Like