Monthly charges

Is the $5 fee reoccurring each month? I also paid the $7 for premium…does that recharge ?

Hey @claude, welcome to the forum.

I’m not sure what you mean by the “$5 dollar” payment but the fee for “Facer Plus” ( What is Facer Plus? – How can we help? ) is I believe a once only payment.

On the other hand, “Facer Premium” ( What is Facer Premium? – How can we help? ) is a subscription service that you pay monthly or annually depending on what you selected. I assume from the amount that mentioned that yours is monthly ( unless you got a really great deal :slight_smile: ).

I hope that helps.

Oh, and if you mean “Facer Creator Pro” ( Upgrade to Facer Creator Pro – How can we help? ) then I believe that that is also a subscription service paid monthly I think.

all those points are correct @mikeoday

1 Like

If i end the monthly subscription but buy a bunch of $1.99 faces…will those faces be mine in my watch forever? (In other words I will not have to pay again to have that face I purchased)?

1 Like

If i end the monthly subscription but buy a bunch of $1.99 faces…will those faces be mine in my watch forever?

I can’t comment on forever but yes, you only have to pay the fee once and from that time you will have access to sync that face from Facer. The Facer companion App only stores a certain number of faces on your watch ( 10 or 20 with Facer Plus I think ) and once you exceed that the older faces are overwritten. If you want them back you will have to re-sync them from Facer but you will not have to pay the fee again in relation to that face.