Moon Wand watch face

Master Class Bookmarked.

1 Like

Here’s another way to use the moon wand concept.

-Warren

3 Likes

I like how this one looks, but theoretically this would work with a standard rotating moon complication as well, you can’t tell it is using the wand. If you want to feature that, put it on top.

1 Like

Yeah . I have seen that one used before . You have a few very attractive bodies between earth and the Dark side of the Moon . In the Days they invented that device to put on clocks they thought it was made of cheese . You have as many heavenly bodies as you like . Very nice Metal Work .

1 Like

You’re correct, of course, but part of the challenge and fun for me is figuring out how to make my “complicated” faces. BTW, here’s a new version of the watch face that takes advantage of the wand but gives more than the standard rotating moon complication using a GIF for the moon.

-Warren

2 Likes

Thanks.
-Warren

2 Likes

That last one had me wondering, can you use a gif in a moon window?
I didn’t try, but I took a different approach. I took the disk that I use to rotate the moon image and made a window in the disk in the place of the moon image. If I place a gif behind the moon disk, the window rotates over it like this.

I tried several different gifs. All are in this watch face, so when you inspect you can just turn off the top one(s) one at a time to see the gif underneath.
-Warren

3 Likes

Try and share the Direct link it is easier to Inspect.

1 Like

Will keep that in mind next time

1 Like