Moonphases are not displayed correctly on my Samsung watch 3

Hi there,
I have a problem with the moonphases widget. On today is the 18th of January. In Berlin Germany is full moon but on my watch is the last quarter in the display. Can anybody help me please? Thanks :sunglasses:

1 Like

Moon phase, if the face designer used the Facer widget, is automatically generated from Facer. It is possible that the face designer substitued the wrong images into the face, that is easy to do. What face are you using?

2 Likes

@hans.reinemer I am afraid the Facer Moon Phase changes every 4 days or there about . So It may be right tomorrow. Make your self a Higher res Moon Phase : )

So I have just had a look . You Have my Apologies . Facer must be working on the Icons I can only see Two on Creator & Beta . So Six of them are not there . Oh well I am sure they will come back one day.

And my Test is having a real struggle to save . Might have to pull the plug on it . Our Friend Gizmo had problems with the Weather on his publications so he just stopped using it .

1 Like

@bradtc @russellcresser @hans.reinemer

I have noticed that on my watch faces also. I have checked online sources for the correct day of full moon and they always give the day and time. It’s possible that Facer’s moon phase widget doesn’t change until both the date and time have been met. Or it could change at midnight on the day of the change. Or it could be they get the info from OpenWeather and we all know how screwed up that weather is… Just sayin’ :laughing:

2 Likes

@hans.reinemer , if moon phase is important to you, try this watch face out. In it, and for each day, i went back to the roots and calculated the moon phase for each day myself. Maybe that will work? It’s still fairly accurate over here. I’ve got a few other faces that calculate it old school style as well.

3 Likes

To add to this . I have got my Moon Phase and Weather Icons back . I thought it was a bit strange they seemed to be just missing for me .
So I have logged out of Facer and deleted all the Browsing data on my Google Chrome Browser.
I have to use Google or I do not get the Option to view Apple Fresh Faces.
So now I have logged in again I have all the Facer Moon and Weather Icons.
It would seem Like I have to do that now and again .
It might be that I have a Twitchy SSD .
I am just very glad that the hundreds of hours work I have done are stored safely on Facers Server.

1 Like

@russellcresser @bradtc @mrantisocialguy
Thank you for your help…:pray:

2 Likes