Most active community time to post/get responses

Hi Everyone, I am new to facer, just started to create some basic watch faces with many bugs :rofl:… wanted to understand what’s the most active forum time… I mean when the most users are online… I know we might be having people from around the world, yet, just wanted to see if we have a time where we have the maximum attendance on the forum and I can get my answers from the community… :smiley:

3 Likes

Hi and welcome- the experts here come and go and pop-in regularly- In my experience you don’t have to wait long to get an answer. Almost every answer has already been posted in the forum so first do a search and then if you are stuck you will get help to guide your way to making great watchfaces.

8 Likes

Hello, do you have some urgent questions? I mean, would getting answer within half a day be too late?

4 Likes

I don’t have any urgency at the moment as I am just getting started. But I just wanted to understand the demography of the major users of Facer. I am based out of India so I wanted to understand what would be the time when I can have an overlap with most of the users on the forum. That will help me adjust my time on the forum/community accordingly :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :wink:

3 Likes

Hi - I think i understand what you are getting at, but as far as i know this user to user forum is multi national with users in many different countries, meaning there is no set time for the experts to appear. But they will appear and help you when you need them and that is what is so good about this place. They are all enthusiastic users spending time helping freely, but if I can recommend one thing- many of the basic beginner questions are already answered here. Just make a search first.

8 Likes

Agreed, there’s no need to ‘time’ posts on this forum. The community is an international one and you’ll usually get a great response within a day or two, regardless of post time :blush:

5 Likes

First off, welcome to the best Smartwatch Community in existence.
Like the guys said, there are many people from all over the world here, who all come and go whenever they have the time, not necessarily at specific times, and also not always at the same periods of time.
Have fun creating, I see you have a few already, well done.

3 Likes

If you have a question do come back to topic the next few days.

Many people ask a question and never come back to see the answer(s).

There is no “most active” time.
My most active time is when I’m bored at work… :shushing_face:

5 Likes

There are respondents all around the Planet . But a few more in America.

2 Likes

Thank you all for taking out the time to respond to my questions. It does feel good when we get responses from the other side of the world. I can’t travel to the other side but I can at least have friends from those places. Thanks for the warm welcome as well :smiley: :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the international Facer forum where knowledge is shared and stored. Important, there is always a good time to pose a question but perhaps your question was already posed and answered. So, it is a good practice to search for answers by querying the data stored here. And if you get stuck, pose that question, supported by your face with inspection on. So that these wonderful people can dive in all that data. They love to have a bite :smiley:

Enjoy what you do,

4 Likes