Moto 360 face for Wear OS

Hey guys, anyone know where I can find the moto 360 face for use on a Samsung watch 5 pro. Im looking for the face with 3 hands that kind of blend into eachother at the center and has 3 widgets.

This one: https://apkgk.com/com.ustwo.wear.moto360.hero

1 Like

It’s not a Facer creation, so you won’t find it on Facer, the best you can do is to either create something similar yourself or ask someone else if they can do it for you.

1 Like

Welcome @wlahay . You might like this guys work .

@richiebee

3 Likes

you will not find those faces in Facer, they are exclusive to Motorola, if there were, it would be illegal… you can explore the suggestions that other users gave you

1 Like

Yeah . It will be interesting to see @wlahay again . My guess since I asked the question in a separate topic is that there are at least Quarter of a Million Published on Facer . Sadly my feeling is that only a Third of them have any Merit but that is my Opinion . If someone can not find a Face they like in there without having to copy a Face from Another Planet I should Eat my Hat .

Those are the faces im looking for (the image of the 3 you attached at the bottom). Where can i find those? Or, were just confirming the face i was looking for?

Thanks again

1 Like

No my Friend . I just put the Images from your link to compare with the rich709 Face .
Seriously Do a search or Just Trawl around Facer . The Majority of Faces are FREE there is some stunning work there . I will be very surprised if you can not find something you like . A good place to start is the FREE TOP 100 .

You should DM @mikewickens he might like to make something for you.

1 Like

Lol :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I think the design is beautiful, but I would never copy it directly.
Maybe i’ll do something similar in my style soon.
Currently i’m doing some simple analogue faces.
Something similar would go well with this.

1 Like

Mr @wlahay Follow this guy @SR-Design.vision . He is going to show you something Special .

2 Likes

That would be my first interpretation of this design idea …

2 Likes

Hey that is nice. Remember to Duplicate before you Publicate . I see a face in there perhaps you should post submit it to the @Orakix Challange 3. I presume your hands and stuff will have a little more contrast. Having said that I love the Background.

2 Likes

testing
I especially like the dim mode

4 Likes

It’s a Moto face. You can’t do it with Facer.

2 Likes

My version is similar to the template, but the two faces differ in many ways.
In addition, I created my version completely by myself.
Neither the exact structure nor the color is reproduced.
According to German copyright law, that would not be plagiarism either.

I drew my face because I wanted to know if I could get the hands to look similar.

I haven’t released my version yet.
It would be nice if a facer partner or official representative answered this question.

Should this similarity be enough to violate legal regulations, many faces here would be affected.
Of course, until this question is answered, I will not make this face available for download.

If the hands are too similar, I’ll be happy to draw it with different hands.
Then there shouldn’t be a problem anymore.

1 Like

Facer/Little Labs is located in the US.
Regardless, if Motorola sees that, you may have a problem.
Before you publish, I suggest that you contact Motorola/eBuyNow Commerce Ltd and ask if your version is ok.
Websites:
https://moto360.com/in/
https://moto360.com/in/contact-us/

Email address: support@moto360.com

1 Like

It seems to me you are making a Representation of that Face for Educational Purposes. To show how it could look with some modiifications. If you were going to publish it Premium or as Partner you would be making a Mistake. But you know that. The Facer Bot is going to scan for hints of a copy in the Title and Text in your Publication . I would not even call a layer Moto360 . Moto will possibly scan for a visual check ALL of the Faces Publish in Facer since thier last scan periodically . I often see stuff that is near the mark. I see many Timex Expeditions. Some good and some bad . I would rather take chance on publishing something Nice than six or eight pieces of CRAP a Day .

1 Like

And Anyway. I would make more of the Tear Drop boss on the hands . To me that is the uniqueness. I have seen other Good Makers use similar. They will Admit it does not Belong to Them or You.

1 Like

I have made my decision.
I have shown that hands of this type can be made.
My background is independent.
I’m making hands to go with it now and then posting that.

2 Likes

now with “German” hands…

Now the topic of similarity should be settled.
I like the look.

2 Likes