Moto Is Back With Something New?

I just found this in my junk email. It looks like an activity tracker. I’m not sure what Moto Watch OS is, but I’m looking forward to finding out…
“80+ custom watch faces”
Moto Watch 120 - Bright Screen & Doable Price Motorola Smartwatch — Moto Watch USA Official Store

6 Likes

Is it compatible with facer?

2 Likes

I dont think it will be compatible with facer.

Understanding Moto Watch OS vs. Wear OS

Smartwatches have become an essential part of our lives, offering a range of features that cater to different needs and preferences. Two significant players in the smartwatch world are Moto Watch OS and Wear OS, each with its unique characteristics. Let’s take a closer look at these two operating systems to understand their differences and advantages.

Moto Watch OS:

Moto Watch OS is an optimized Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) platform developed with a clear focus on exceptional battery life and precise wellness tracking. Here are some key features of Moto Watch OS:

1. Impressive Battery Life: One of the standout features of Moto Watch OS is its remarkable battery life. With continuous use and 24/7 heart rate tracking, it can deliver up to 14 days of battery life on a single charge.

2. Health Tracking: Moto Watch OS excels in wellness tracking, ensuring accurate and reliable data for health-conscious users. It covers various aspects of health monitoring.

3. Built-In Applications: Moto Watch OS comes with a set of built-in applications that offer essential functionalities like health tracking and notifications.

4. Limitation: However, it’s essential to note that Moto Watch OS does not support the download and installation of third-party applications. Users are confined to the applications pre-installed on the watch.

3 Likes

This gives hopes, but we have no further informations which ones of the RTOS systems family (if any, or all of them) should be supported. Because there are various OEM specific RTOS systems like from Oneplus, Amazfit, Garmin and now Moto…

4 Likes

I got excited when I saw Facer mentioned in the Knowledge Base until I realized that I had wandered into the Moto 360 KB. That could be a problem for consumers who might make the same mistake.

2 Likes