Move time on apple watch template

On the first apple watch template how do I move the time and date from the top to the bottom? I know how to do it for my watch but not to show up on the store. I’ve also seen it on a few listings so it must be a possibility I’m just not finding it.
Thanks for your help.

1 Like

That us a bit of Voodoo that is not shared here . I think it is possible to Modify the Facer Apple Templates and port them to Facer Listing’s . However I think that is only available to the Partners .

Any advice on becoming a partner? I just finished my first 30 days and reached 5,000 syncs. I know it is by invitation only but I don’t know if they invite a lot of people or only a few at certain times etc.

1 Like

Hey you got a lot of Followers in 30 Days . Jolly Good . Yes . You have to wait till they Invite you . There have been a few Renegades from other Platforms Join Recently . Might be a Bit of a Wait . But Congratulations on all those Syncs on Debut Faces .

Thanks, I think I got a little lucky with one of them taking off like it did. Just so I have a realistic timeline in my head what do you mean by a bit of a wait? A month, 4 months? It is ok if it is a while as long as I have an idea of how long. I’m also trying to sell something on Adobe and someone told me 2 weeks to be reviewed and it has been over 2 months. I wish they would have told me that up front so I would stop checking it every day.

1 Like

I am sorry I have to say I do not know . But realistically I think they probably Have a review about once a year after they hand out the Dividends .
Check out the News Letters see if you can piece it together . Some times if you try invoke @Facer_Official or @Facer-Staff .they join in on these important Topics.
I presume you have read the documentation on the subject .