Moving Objects in Creator

Moving objects in Facer Creator through shift + up arrow in the new Microsoft Edge does not work.
I have to go up with arrow only (5 clicks) and then go back with shift +arrow down (1 click)

Regards

1 Like

I’m using the new Microsoft Edge (Chromium based) browser with Facer Creator and not having any problems like that. When Facer first updated it I was having that issue, but since they have been working the bugs and glitches out of the new build, it’s working fine for me. On mine though when doing the arrow keys without the shift key being held, mine moves the objects 10 pixels not 5. With the shift key + arrow key it’s one pixel per arrow button press.

1 Like

Hi

Thanks for your confirmation. Me too i’m using Edge Chromium based, but for me moving objects with shft + arrow up does not work. To better say with Edge freshly installed it it worked, but after a few days it ceased to work. Since for you it works, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling it, but nothing has changed. It continues in his defect. I will make myself a reason and for Creator i will use another browser.
On the other hand are years that i’m used to some strange behaviour of Microsoft’s products.
Thanks for your confirmation
Cheers

1 Like

doesn’t work in firefox or chrome for me either

Moving objects in Facer Creator using shift + up arrow in the new (Chromium) Microsoft Edge has been working fine for me. I used it to create several new designs for the last week, the most recent being today.

Have you had any other problems with key commands in Edge, or is it only when you use Facer Creator?

Hi
No, no problems at all with Edge Chromium. Much more fast than its predecessor. I have that problem only in creator, and only with that function.
So that for Creator i use Firefox or Opera.
Thanks for your reply
Cheers