Moving objects with arrows does not work

Hallo
I noticed that moving objects with arrows does not work properly. I explain better. If i move an object only with arrows, it is ok. If i use shift+arrows up,down, and right is ok but shift+left arrow does not work.
The only way is to use left arrow, with no shift, and then come back with shift+right arrow. Not very comfortable.
This happens with : Chrome, Firefox, and Edge. The only browser that has not this problem is Opera.
Any suggestion?
Thanks to all for a reply
Best regards

1 Like

I don’t have a solution for you but I understand that it has been reported to Facer. I don’t know if it is a bug or a feature of the latest version so I can’t say if it will go back to the way it was before.

Thanks for your reply. I will stay at the window to see what happens. Meanwhile i will use Opera, that for now. it seems free from this problem
Have a nice day

1 Like

@Facer_Official I have that issue above where the right arrow+ shift key combo works but the left arrow+ shift key will not function, BUT not all the time. When I first add something it refuses to function, but as I go along it starts working. I just thought it was me using the new Edge browser on Windows 10. I’m glad to know I’m not the only one. Thanks @diavo and @mikeoday for confirming it’s not just me. :crazy_face:

1 Like