Moving several elements together

Hello, is it possible to select several elements to move them together?

Hello! I wish it was possible to do that! When I have to move multiple elements, I write down the X/Y coordinates of one element and I move that one, then I adjust the X/Y coordinates of the rest accordingly. It’s a pain, I know.

Sorry to reopen the subject but facer told me that I would find answers here.
It is definitely not possible to move several elements at the same time, you have to move them one by one or copy the X and Y axis
Traduit avec DeepL DeepL Translate App for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android

Grouping elements is one of the many things requested of Facer. It would be incredibly useful, but we have not seen it yet.

R.

OK thank you for your feedback I will do without the choice