Multiple informative faces

Hi. I was looking for an attractive way to display multiple informative faces on the front side. No clicks, just the show. Took that from my days at the office, no (as few as possible) clicks, just the show… Am i still working?? :grin:

As always, to see the full show you have to awaken it, from dim to front side…

Tell me, what do you think?

Greetings

PS : there is also a silver version of it.

BC

6 Likes

Blimey Mate . That is pushing the boundaries of what is possible for a Free Face . Well done . I am in a testing streak otherwise I would have that on my watch.

2 Likes

Thanks! You know, i like to push the boundaries. Ask my partner. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

It is interesting to me how people say Facer is Rubbish . It offers fantastic potential to Creative People . I think the problem is People do not Recognise Creative Genius . Truth be told I think they find it intimidating and avoid it . I do not mean to be rude but True Geniuses are very difficult to live with . Your partner has to be a Special Person . My Hero is Nicola Tesla. He took too much High Voltage I think . I actually came up with something for a watch face in my sleep . It worked in my sleep and seems to work on " Paper ". :joy: :rofl: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hi friends;
Congratulations to both of you, for your creativity and always creating beautiful art!!!
And for always teaching me a lot!!!
Hugs,
Christian

4 Likes

I use this formula to change the images (4 different images in this example) each time I tap to see the time.:point_down:t3:

Image 1
Opacity
$wakeRand(1,4)=1?100:0$

Image 2
Opacity
$wakeRand(1,4)=2?100:0$

Image 3
Opacity
$wakeRand(1,4)=3?100:0$

Image 4
Opacity
$wakeRand(1,4)=4?100:0$

3 Likes

Yes and if you are swapping animations . Put formulas like that in the X Position . Using 160:999 for the Coordinates .

3 Likes

Yes, you can not use opacity for formulas with sequences, animations. You can enter it, but, uh, no cigar, it becomes zero Neither give it a color, because i use PNG-images. You can choose a color, but, uh, no cigar. I am still wondering why since i joined F. Perhaps someone should pose road blocks or something like that, to warn people and themselves. But x and y work. Hoera.

1 Like

I know we can use size as well .

2 Likes

Thx. I take everything that is there. Still, many functions are left behind, like a poor dog or cat, one is forgotten to take care off.

2 Likes