My collection abbreviated on my phone

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7. I’ve created a large number of watch faces with Facer creator. All of my creations were available on my phone until recently. Now there’s just an abbreviated selection. If I hadn’t gone on-line and created a bunch of collections I would no longer have access to most of my watch faces via my phone.
What happened?
Warren

Hi @wsilbers!

Sorry about that - are you saying you don’t see all your faces in the My Design tab of the Android app?

I don’t know what happened to my reply, so I’ll post it again. That’s exactly what I’m saying

Same here. Only the first 100 or so display. It does not load any additional ones.

It seems that all of mine don’t load but I assumed that there is a 100 image limit on the phone app. That’s fine with me.

There may be a limitation, but if there is, that’s new. I used to be able to access my entire large collection on my phone.

Hi all - this bug has been confirmed on our side and we’re working on a fix. Thanks for your patience!

1 Like

FYI - this will be fixed in the next Facer release. Thanks for flagging that!

Looks fixed now. I can scroll for days. Thanks.

Indeed fixed in a beta that was released yesterday, yep!

No change on my Samsung Galaxy S7. I still have the abbreviated list

Hi @wsilbers - it will be fixed in Facer 4.6.0 which will should be available to all users by tomorrow. Thanks for your patience!