My dearest Designers

Question for my Designers here … Would someone be able to make something like this with the option to change the colored Parts? If possible 24 H , Steps, Heartbeat and Battery

3 Likes

Hi Karin. Do the colours want to Change with the Hour or Day or something. We talking about Rainbow or Pastel. We need a Mood Board. Just a colour pic to get a feeling for the theme.

1 Like

A Theme Picker would require a pro subscription, and I’m pretty sure I’ve seen similar designs over my time here, so this shouldn’t be too difficult for our illustrious members to put together for you :grin:

1 Like

Yeah I was not thinking of the Theme Picker. We just need some kind of clue for Colours. And do you want them to change. All the guys I chat with on here can do that if the Feel inclined.

1 Like

the seconds and minutes … just a simple Theme changer. just like on the Pic so I can change whats Blue. Maybe the Back in Black and the other stuff in white or light grey

2 Likes

So do you want to make the watch or do you want a Premium Maker to apply a theme .I have not done scrolling seconds before someone might have posted the Dial on here. If the elements are white it is very easy to change the colours. I still do not quite understand the Brief.

1 Like

im already trying to look for it … If someone can make it I would appreciate it bunches

1 Like

I have found one on here but the Sec not straight .

5 Likes

So just make something then we can talk about it :joy::wink:

1 Like

I think I have seen similar face in discussion here on forum some time ago.
I think @mrantisocialguy had such face, but its hard to filter or scroll for it in such long list.

3 Likes

The one I made is MAG 1449, but it has weather above the date and step count instead of the notices in the center. It was published 10 months ago and you must have a great memory to remember I posted a version like that.

4 Likes

My memory used to be better, maybe I still had some unused folders back then :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Im so old , my Brain does not work right I swear … Thanks again and again

@ me

3 Likes

Don’t feel bad, I’m 66 y/o now myself and I’m not as sharp as I used to be either. Like the Facebook meme says “I used to be young and poor, now after many years of hard work, I’m no longer young!” :laughing:

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Brain Gif 01

2 Likes

@karinkaiser1967. This is where I have got to WIP. Then I saw the MAGic one. However I am pleased with the seconds movement. Font TBC.

7 Likes

This was a technical challenge: to figure out how to handle a horizontal scrolling seconds scale that is over twice as wide as the face itself. Found out the hard way that a 60-second scale wider than the face is scaled down, and the resolution is lost.

So I had a different idea that seems to work. I don’t know where the original image is from, but, I modeled the face entirely on it. Tap minutes to change theme color, tap the seconds area to toggle between smooth scrolling and 2 ticks/sec scrolling.

The only issue: on my GW4, the 2ticks/sec scrolling is 0.5 to 1 second ahead of the actual time. Not always, but on and off. On my GW1 (and on Creator) it does not seem to be an issue.

7 Likes

Hello Karin, I took this as a challenge and got inspired with that clean digital hybrid (hope not infringing anything). The linear seconds always stop for 1/2 second to prevent possible shimmering of the tick marks with continuous movement.
I do not have the pro powers activated, but if you want, I can derive from it any color variation by click into two layers :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Yeah not an easy one joined up scrolling. Good job. Not Published?

4 Likes