My First Collection

Every day is a learning day here!

Today I decided to figure out collections. Of the handful of designs I’ve used to learn Facer, none paired together well enough for a collection. So today’s project was to build some new assets, design a face around them, and then start swapping assets to get variety.

Of course, I quickly hit the rabbit trail of “this is nice, but if it really needs this too”. So on the way to a collection I ended up dabbling with gauges, rounded corners, and (my favorite) highlights that fall on hands naturally and shift as they round the face.

8 Likes

We are very happy that you are designing here and have motivation.good luck :100: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @brian.bontrager :beers: You’re off to a good start there, keep up the good work :+1: Don’t forget to check out the Resources section here as well, where you’ll find loads of Elements you can utilize for free.

Welcome to the community- you will enjoy it fo sure.
I like your logo - very smart and elegant looking.
There was a discussion here some time ago …about using llll or lV .

But it’s your choice and your watch

I appreciate the compliment!

I was curious about the mixed use of IIII and IV that I noticed in Facer’s stock numbers. Thanks for the link about it. Good stuff in there.

When I first built my Roman number image I published and wore a face for a few hours before realizing my 12 was XIII.

1 Like

That is really awesome! Your collection looks neat and “tidy” keep up the hard work!! :star_struck: