My Ladies Watch Background Moon Stone

Stolen :joy: :rofl:

1 Like

Saw this and had to play around with it to see if you want it at all @russellcresser
Moonstone Gif
Moonstone Gif 02

1 Like

Thanks very much. I will download them on my Laptop. The Trick is I want to animate the flicker with the Accelerometer. My wife is impressed by that. At this stage she wants a disappointingly simple digital face that is readable without her glasses. So the Moon stone is a stand in for a white background. It is me that wants to get some gadgetry in there. I am working on a Diamond going round for the second with your permission I will use your batty seconds and sparkle it with that Gif. So I just thought of that while I was typing. Much appreciate your support. I can see you are very busy round the community and Designing.

I don’t mean you to do tons of work. I wonder if the upper of the two Gifs could just be round without the blue border. I amm assuming you have a way of editing them. I can use the lower one for the trick.
: ))

1 Like

I appreciate the gift. But I use the crude border fade to try bleed in the 4mm black bezzle on the Samsung Active. Gobbles up some pixels but I feel it looks better than the hard edge : )

2 Likes

Feel free to do whatever you want my friend, I already tried quickly to keep just the circle bit, but lack the graphics editor to do it properly sorry

1 Like

Got it for you Rusty Sir :grinning:
It’s only 6 Frames, so use it however you wish ok.
Moonstone Gif

1 Like

How Excelent. Thank you very much indeed. 6 frame flicker will be excelent. Give that a go in a min : )

1 Like

@icrltd4

WIP Will be changing.
This is where I am with the Diamond.
I think it is a bit small to be Beautiful .
I tried to sync the Giff to a second tick by reducing it to free frames in the £ sec but had no luck with that . I think I might just use that little gem you gave me without the Diamond above it.

WIP

This is where I am with the Facer Arc Collider mask .
A bit of a struggle with the closing Mask but I feel I will get there if I concentrate.

Thanks so much for your Support and Encouragement : ).

2 Likes

Moonstone looks good Rusty, not sure where you’re going with the Collider one though, there’s nothing colliding :joy:

1 Like

As always the work I have done with the collier is not showing here. I have used two liner fades and that looks quit sweet. Still need some work. Obviously needs work. If you have some time please inspect : )

I’ve looked, but I’ve no idea what you’re doing there sorry…

1 Like

Perhaps I should not have put it up. It is a bit of a mess at the moment. Working on a few different things now I have some Time on my Hands. Got some DIY to do as well : )

1 Like