My latest animations šŸ™ƒ

Oi,
Estou tentando criar uma tela com movimento Cara Antissocial me indicou o programa mas, eu nĆ£o estou compreendendo se, pode ser feito com qualquer imagem e, no modo .GIF por exemplo a imagem de figuras de personagens que nĆ£o tomaria toda a tela porĆ©m de tempo em tempo fossem mudando.
Isso Ć© possĆ­vel?

Hey,
Iā€™m trying to create a screen with movement Antisocial Guy showed me the program but, Iā€™m not understanding if it can be done with any image and, in .GIF mode for example the image of figures of characters that would not take up the whole screen but time in time they would change.
It is possible?

1 Like

Very nicely done Tom, I like it :+1:
Lamp 04

2 Likes

You need to have jpeg or PNG images that you want to use, then just select Create Gif towards the top left of the ezgif website. Itā€™s all just trial and error, you need to have a play around on ezgif to see what you can do.
Search Google for ā€œhow to create a gifā€ Tutorials

2 Likes

Searching high and low for a laughing Skeletorā€¦

2 Likes

Welcome to the Community :wave:
If you can find a suitable gif image, then Iā€™ll have a go for you, canā€™t find anything half decent myselfā€¦this was the best I could do and theyā€™ll still need more editing yet -
Skull Gif 05
Skull Gif 06
Skull Gif 04

4 Likes

Those look pretty good to me .

2 Likes

Thanks my friend, still waiting to hear back from @rfarrior3 though :thinking:

2 Likes

Difficult to know if it is a Time Zone Issue or it is just another Tumbleweed Topic . Well I will say it any way , Good bit of Hunting .

2 Likes

The second one is great, here is another Iā€™ve found.
masters-of-the-universe-skeletor-mot-u

3 Likes

Thanks for getting back to me, Iā€™ll see what I can do at a later date, got a lot going on and Iā€™m currently working on some cool animations for myself as well, but Iā€™ll let you know ok.

4 Likes

Iā€™m sorry, but time and my commitments are not leaving any room for creating Faces lately, so maybe somebody else could take up your request for you :grimacing:

1 Like

Hereā€™s a go at it:

4 Likes

and the second one:

4 Likes

third :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Excellent, thanks for such cool input @tom.vannes they all look great, I just hope @rfarrior3 appreciates your time and effort :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

@rfarrior3 : any interest in my proposals? Feedback?
it has been a whileā€¦

3 Likes

Wow @icrltd4 , youā€™re on fire with all those animations! Nicely done! I particularly like that fish one, subtle yet cool and relaxing. :+1:

4 Likes

Looks like heā€™s done a Houdini and disappeared my friend :magic_wand:

3 Likes

Yeah . But still a Jolly Fine Example of how this Community Responds .

3 Likes

Wow!! What a fun animation! Awesome job! :star_struck: Iā€™m not as good as you yet. >__< Iā€™m still very new to Facer. Iā€™m still learning from all of you.

3 Likes