My latest animations 🙃

Thoughts, suggestions, and/or opinions as always please guys.
Really please with how these two have turned out, but not Publishing just yet, I have quite a few new Animations to turn into Faces that I’ve been working on -

11 Likes

I am loving your Round ended progress Bars . Real WOS look . Jolly good . Nice work my Friend . Good to see you making again .

3 Likes

Thanks Russell my good friend :+1:
Idle hands as they say :joy:
And now we have Squid Time as well, with our old Shutter effect too :grin:

6 Likes

You are SO awesome in your designs. My welder you made me gets so many compliments. You are VERY talented.

4 Likes

I sometimes wonder where you get all you animations from! Animates me to do more with animations…:sunglasses:

The movement of the astronaut is really smooth!

4 Likes

Thanks @garf44 and @tom.vannes - you’re both too kind :smiling_face:

3 Likes

There’s still more to come yet :grin:

6 Likes

Both Man in the Moon and Watching are really nice. You should save Watching until closer to Halloween. It would fit in to those festivities really nicely.

3 Likes

Thanks Rusty, I’m actually not Publishing anything just yet anyway…trying to keep a low profile :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

Sometimes a low profile is a good thing to have. I just noticed the other two watchfaces, you are really on a streak right now. Those are really nice also.

3 Likes

I was busy yesterday creating Gifs my friend, so I’ve loads to turn into Faces :joy:
Last one for today now though, got a 4 hour movie to watch with mum shortly :hushed:

5 Likes

2 versions of this one, just in case people don’t like the Collider Effect :grin:
Still more to come, but probably not today, got lots to do…

5 Likes

Cool! Not my cup of tea but nice and interesting. :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks my friend :+1:

5 Likes

All very cool! Keep up the good work! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thanks Linlay, they will all be published soon as well :smiley:

3 Likes

9 Published and they’re all doing quite well in the Like/Sync department so far, I’m really pleased with all the work I’ve put into these and…there’s still more to come yet :smiley:

4 Likes

5 Likes

Sweet . Nice one . Works well .

2 Likes

@icrltd4, you got me going. I always liked the Pixar lamp…

7 Likes