My Latest Face With My New Logo

Thank you to Cardozo for creating my new Logo, but thank you everyone else who contributed too; they all looked good, but in the end I chose this one…for now. And here is my first use of it, where as always, I would appreciate your thoughts and/or suggestions please. I kept it simple to best show off the Face :smiley:

6 Likes

My friend Gizmo …
I am very happy that you were able to create your own logo … wonderful !!! very cool !!! :wink: :clap: :clap: :clap: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :100: :100: :100:
All the design and style is perfect and very beautiful !!!
My friend I congratulate you for your creation and also for sharing your ideas and work with us …
For me, it was a pleasure to share my ideas with you :cowboy_hat_face: :+1: :+1: :+1:
Cordially

1 Like

Nice Work I like it, the colors blend in well. It has a certain amount of flash that looks great, and not enough to make you want to close your eyes. Good job

2 Likes

Thank you very much @cardozo198013 and @andrewmccarthy069
Yes, I tried to keep this one simple, not too much flashing, and I always try to colour code things nicely. Surprisingly I’m actually that pleased with this one that I’m using it right now.

2 Likes

Logo reminds me of Jamiroquai. Very nice! Great watch face too, but maybe the hands are a little small? Outside ring is v.cool. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Thank you very much @richiebee
As I’m using this Face right now, I must agree about the Hand size, so they’ll get edited later thanks :+1:

1 Like

Very nice logo and excellent design to release it, congratulations @icrltd4, and you @cardozo198013 for collaborating with the creation of the logo. Greetings

2 Likes

Thank you @josefenuqui I was rather pleased with this one.

2 Likes