My Navigator (or surfer) Watch

*Hi everyone, *
please take a look to this amazing watchface (according to me lol).
you can see a lot of info very usefull if you would like to take the sea with boat or surfboard.

informations :

• compas
  • sunrise
  • sunset
  • date
  • time
  • heart rate
  • steps
  • kilometers
  • sea tides
  • moon phase
  • wind force
  • wind direction
  • temperature
  • compass
  • Sunrise
  • sunset
  • Dated
  • time
  • heartbeat
  • steps
  • kilometers
  • sea tides (based on Brest city FRANCE)
  • moon phase
  • wind force
  • wind direction
  • temperature
  • weather symbol
  • humidity
  • watch battery
  • phone battery

ENJOY !

4 Likes

An other version of this watchface

3 Likes

Very cool! I like it :grinning:

1 Like

Nice, I like that you posted the list of features ahead of the preview, it really built up the suspense :grin::grin: (how in the world is he going to get all that in there ??)

But you managed somehow! I especially like the tides indicator, don’t see that very often. There are a very few high end mechanical watches that have that complication.

The one element I’m not crazy about is the gears. I usually like partially open worked designs, but here they make no sense mechanically and use up valuable real estate when you’ve got so much you’re trying to pack in there. (random nonsensical gears are a peeve of mine anyway)

2 Likes

It’s cool! The gears give it a little bit of flash and movement which is nice. Aesthetics don’t have to be realistic, sometimes you just want to make something cool, and you did, good job!

1 Like

very nice indeed! I was wondering if we were gonna see a paginated watch face (note to self: this could work) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Damn that’s a lot of stuff, and you managed to get it in there readable as well, kudos!

1 Like

It’s missing something, can’t put my finger on it… :wink:

1 Like

Bottle opener!

1 Like

Tks for all your comment.
To be honnest @kvansant , I’m not crazy about gears too. I still searching something to customize this part of the watchface… Something witch movement ???
@Batwolf I don’t understand what you mean about “paginated watchface” ?
@richard2 @kvansant I validate the Idea of the bottle opener !!!

@kris171182 I agree with Rator in principle about having something to give it a spark. But since there’s nothing in this face that would be served by the mechanical gears it is detecting to me in its randomness and incompatibility. On one hand you could reclaim that space to spread out the other elements to give them a little more room and maybe increase readability. On the other hand, the basic layout has a good balance already and an animated something in that window could be a nice thing. How about something more hi tech to match the rest of the face though? If it’s a window into the works below, how about a fusion reactor (whatever that might look like) or just circuits/flashing lights instead of old fashioned looking gears.

2 Likes

Tks @kvansant. I think about something like “knight rider light” or a “flux capacitor”…
80’s rules !

1 Like

take a look @kvansant, I made the flux capacitor to animate my whatchface

Great Scott!

1 Like

@kris171182 nice! For me it fits the watch more than the gears did. But I’ll put out my standard disclaimer cautioning against taking any of my advice when it comes to digital designs :grin::innocent:

1 Like

Lol @kvansant.
I work on the flux capacitor… I think it’s better now. Check that !

2 Likes

check this one, knight rider rules !

1 Like

sent you a PM!