My New ZANK•R Design... Let me know what you think

This is my newest published project… Let me know what you think… :handshake::wink:

3 Likes

Very particular not easily readable, but beautiful, congratulations!

1 Like

Thank you for your comment and feedback! I will improve the visuals to make it more readable… :wink::handshake:

Take a look now when you can and let me know if the readiness has improved… Thank you very much in advance! :handshake::handshake::wink:

Very well graphics. I like those watch face style though they aren´t that good to read.

1 Like

Thank you very much @GAUSS! I really liked to make this one too even though it may not be so popular but, I use it and looks good on my watch! :wink:

1 Like

Hi, maybe the minutes don’t read well, but I speak for myself, but always a nice work.

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your comment, @oregon900 ! I really appreciated the feedback on my work so I can improve over time. Maybe it is my watch that reflects the contrast enough for me to see very clearly the seconds and minutes. I need to get another watch for testing, to have a better visual of how a watch face looks on other devices. It can be that the colors I chose were not the best for enough contrast on some devices. :thinking:

Cool design - unique and interesting.

1 Like

Thank you very much for your comment, @mikeoday ! :handshake::handshake::wink:

1 Like

3 Likes

I sent you a picture of my LG Style, with your Watch face, have a nice day.

2 Likes

Oh! Thank you for the picture, my friend! @oregon900

1 Like

Hi there. Nice looking watch. Maybe try and make the minutes wheel bigger? Even move the “half” bar a little to the right, making some space on the left side. And the colour could be something a little brighter, a golden touch maybe to preserve the theme, or vene copper. Just some suggestions :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you very much for your feedback, @florinp.contact ! I’m working on another watch but I definitely going to take a look at your suggestion to improve this watch face.