My newest Hippcampus watch face

Sure I want your zip-files. I suppose I can learn a lot of them.

1 Like

I will send them tomorrow. I am a little tied up in other projects. Till later.

1 Like

First of all, even when, as you said it’s my watch, I will mention you for the animation in the Description.
Secondly, take whatever of time you need because I will leave for holidays tomorrow, and will spend only the minimum of time on Facer :grinning:
Looking forward to your animation you made, thanks.
The cooperation and teamwork that’s what I like a lot here a Facer

1 Like

Hello again. I wish you the best holidays.

I managed to give you a new version of the animated balls. V4 that is.
I give you 2 zip files. One for the balls, another for the background with shadows of the 2 balls.

When you unzip them, you just need to check on v4.
Because F has sadly limited the number of images in a sequence, i advise you to split the 48 PNG images of each zip, into a separated sequence element. Resulting in 2 sequences for the balls and 2 seq for the background. As made in v4.

In each seq you need to drop the formula in field X. Now, i timed each seq as 2 secs and adapted these formulas so that they all together match, balls and background with shadows.

You can

• alter the time of each seq, but you need to apply to each of them, plus adapting the formulas in the field x
  • the animations runs now together for 4 secs. If you want more, you will need to add extra sequences for the balls and background.

How said F was easy…

If you need my help, assistance or want to adapt further whatever, let me know.

ZIP files, i cannot add them here. Format issues…
So i send them soon, using you e mail.

Greetings
BC

1 Like