My Simple Snoopy Face Collection

3 Likes

these are all great! Each one has a nice scene and good animation to bring it to life. I’m also glad you elected to not flash any of the text :slight_smile:

Sorry for the unsolicited critique… but the one thing that would improve the look to my eye is a different font. I’d either go with a cartoon font and/or a very neutral but contemporary sans-serif. I just generally think stylized fonts don’t usually look good unless they are extremely specific to a related theme. Otherwise they detract too much.

2 Likes

Thank you very much kvansant, for the critique as well. I actually did look through my collection of Fonts for the best cartoony ones and that was the best I could find (I may search online for more sometime soon).

Check Google fonts. Most of my standard fonts come from there rather than dafont.

I’ve actually just downloaded a few, including a cool Spiderman Web Font lol

Mi Amigo!!!
Me gusta mucho, como trabajas con los gif, y animaciones!!! :clap::clap::clap::100::wink:
Son fantásticos…los diseños…te felicito!!!

Y también estoy de acuerdo con @kvansant … por las letras…
Con todo mi más respeto, amigo…
Seria lindo , intentar, con otras letras , para estos diseños de Snoopy…:wink::writing_hand:

Muy bueno todo :+1::+1::+1:
Cordialmente…

1 Like

I use Luckiest Guy Regular.ttf font a lot on my cartoon faces. Another one I use sometimes is Snoopy.ttf font.

2 Likes

Thanks Cardozo, much appreciated my friend :+1:
And thank you too Rusty, I’ve already got the Snoopy Font, but the Numbers aren’t much different, and I have just downloaded that Luckiest Guy to try next time thanks :grinning:

2 Likes