MY Watch faces LOST in bunches of Nudity

Dear Facer Team
I would like to draw your attention about Nudity / naked pic watch faces. Whenever i have uploaded a cool watch face with good design, right after that, a lots of watch faces upload with Nudity, XXX image, Naked picture etc. Hence my watch face lost and behind 20 to 50 faces. Due to that, on recent tab view even after 50 watch faces i dont find my self which is just uploaded. And my watch faces lost and no one can find a good design due to their naked, nudity watch faces. Maybe there are audience who like those nude pic watch faces. If there is a market of such kind of nudity and vast audience are there, please add separate area for them. I also find out that, well know designer watch faces including who are a good facer partner - whenever they upload their watch faces, those also go behind back due to the nude pic watch face upload right after them. Due to that, our follower or new follower or new user not find our newly uploaded watch face and we lost a good number of sync. Please take care of this issue. Thank you.

Thanks again FACER to make such kind of platform for creating watch faces. WE love to design and upload.

1 Like

Very strange, I’ve never seen any such Faces, and am pretty sure they are not allowed/banned.

1 Like

Sounds to me you are on a different Facer from me. I see som Anemie stuff today that is not unusual. If there is someting there that offends you flag it. Chose a different time and day to publish . Takes a bit of Study.

2 Likes

Facer is aware. The offensive designs are gone now. If they show up again please report them. Unfortunately, there may be a time zone problem affecting how soon the issue can be handled. That is one reason why allowing members to have multiple accounts is not good - so if you, too, have multiple accounts, don’t complain if we are limited to only 1 account someday.

5 Likes

Hi @Linlay Thank you for your comments. I am quite busy with my only 1 account.

4 Likes

Thanks @Linlay you’re always so friendly and helpful :+1:

2 Likes

I have multiple accounts, but I’m not going out of my way to cause problems either. I mostly post from this account. I’ve been posting a “few” Apple watches from the second account. And my third account is my personal account I use on my daily carry watch. I only post faces that I’m tired of using and instead of deleting them, I publish them. Account 2 and Account 3 together has less than 100 faces published added together. With this account, I just published number 1,700 this afternoon.

If I’m causing ANYONE any problems at all, I want them to tell me about it, because I’m not doing it intentionally.

1 Like

And to the larger question of nudity in watch faces, I don’t like it, but I’m not going to appoint myself to the Facer Police Department to stop them from doing it. I have no desire to become “Judge Dredd”!

Capture

2 Likes

I doubt that you would be causing problems. I was just being general. There are other reasons why a community would not want one member to have multiple accounts.

3 Likes

I could see that being an issue if I published the same watch face from multiple accounts. I’d be interested in learning why you would not want members having multiple accounts, other than causing trouble for the rest of the members. I can’t think of any myself offhand.

1 Like

@mrantisocialguy it can give an inaccurate picture when trying to get an idea of the reach of information and participation of members. Your stats may show a million members but you may actually have 1/3 of that number. It also allows members in “sock puppet” manner to interact in conversation, polls, etc. so moderators are not sure how many actual people are involved in a conversation. It could be just one person with 3 usernames talking to himself just to get his point across.

3 Likes

I hadn’t thought of that scenario taking place. Which is also the reason I don’t use any other account to post in here. And on the very rare occasion that I might, I would identify that it’s me using xyz account to make the post.

1 Like

As I mentioned above, I was speaking in general. You asked for clarification, so that was it. It is from my experience with websites that allow members to interact. I was not referring to your participation.

3 Likes

Oh wow @mrantisocialguy that’s a huge coincidence my friend: I just sorted out some Dredd pics last night with the thought of making a cool Mega City One themed Face :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Dear Facer Team,
Here it is, just now i got some. I am stop uploading my watch face now. Otherwise i will be lost again.

2 Likes

Yeah, that guys is a spammer alright. I’ve seen him flood the gates many times. :-1:

3 Likes

I wonder how many " Sock Puppets " Little Labs have Identified.

1 Like

To be fair, those images aren’t nudity or XXX :thinking:

3 Likes

That’s true, but they are on the raunchy side. Then on the other hand what isn’t in today’s culture.

3 Likes

A while back there were some pics where the Breasts were covered But the Front Bit was showing . Old Marvin Missed them for a couple of days . Never made a note of the DESIGNER .
I think Fantasy is a Little bit Different from Full Frontal . However we all Have an Opportunity to Flag anything we find Offensive. I personally think Devil Worship stuff is a bit Sad but as MAG has pointed out they run out of Energy quite Quickly .

1 Like