Need a little info

Lately I’ve been getting comments on my watch faces about not syncing to their watch or like the heart rate doesn’t work. Looking for ideas on how to fix.

This one someone said that the heart rate doesn’t work. But this person is the only one that is saying this.

This one, someone today said that it won’t sync to their watch.

looks good to me…

1 Like

This one works too. Must be user setting.
I had the same issue a while ago. Needed to load native watch face, reboot, reload Facer (not re-install). And worked again.

1 Like

Ok, thanks guys. Just making sure it’s not me. Because they work fine on my watch

2 Likes

To get FDA approval as a health monitor the Heart Rate has to be on all the time . Nominally . It took a little while for it to settle down . Recently when I do a reinstall there is a notification about having the HR on constant or not . If one does not one is opting out of continuous monitoring and it then had to be updated manually . If a user is keen to get it updated continuously it is time to reinstall . A good Idea now and again in my experiance .
Permissions obviously have to be set on the phone also .

1 Like

My advice is: just ignore such comments.

You simply cannot educate every user… it’s impossible. Draining too much energy.

1 Like

And to add, it may not even be Facer related.
My local ticwatch apps did not work either…

2 Likes