Need Help Please

Can anyone please direct me to a decent Online Gif Editor where I can cut a square gif into a circle please? Basically, I edited a gif image down to 25 Frames, but I cannot crop it into a circle at all -
B&G Gif 00

This is going to sound stupid, but if you have the unsplit .gif, can you cut it to a circle then go split it again? I know I can edit .gif files in Paint,net, but I’ve never tried to make a circular image of one before.

It IS doable, but you gotta get EVERY single frame cropped to the same precisely dimensioned circle.

1 Like

I just tried what I told you in Paint,net and it does not work. It makes a round “single” image and that is all.

It can be done in Real World Paint, but every frame would have to be precise and copied/pasted to it’s own gif
I’ll give it a go tomorrow if I get time.
It would be quicker obviously if there was an online place to do it for free.

1 Like

Sorry, I do not know such on line tools, but I tried Gimp and it went fast (just 25 clicks to layer and delete key)
I just cant verify whether the corners are transparent or white.
Gizmo_s_GIF
Also I don’t know, why would you need to do this. No kB will be saved and the corners are outside the face anyway, or could be hidden by a masking arc on a square face.

1 Like

On my computer it displays the image with white corners.

1 Like

Thank you very much guys for all your help, and you @petruuccios have got it just right for me thank you. Yes, the corners were White, but that was easily dealt with, so thank you for this :+1:
B&G Gif 02
I want my backgrounds circular because I want them to fit inside an animation that I like :grin:

1 Like