Need help rotating upside down text around the outside

Okay So I have time at the top edge that rotates clockwise around the edge of the watch I have also the abr. day at a -75 with the date at +75. I am trying to put the full month name at the bottom and rotate all of it clockwise. So far everything works great except the month. If I set rotation to +180 the date starts off at the bottom upside down. I am trying to get it to start facing normal at the bottom however when I do not use the rotated 180 my rotation does not come down far enough.

This is my current working expression…

Text : #DMMMM#
X : (160+128sin(rad(#DWFSS#+180)))
Y : (160-128
cos(rad(#DWFSS#+180)))
Font : 36
Rotation : (#DWFSS#+180)
Opacity : 100
Stroke : 100
Width : 160

If I remove the +180 from the rotation the text is not far enough from the axis as it rotates, though the rotation is fine I just need to increase the distance from the center point by 20 though I have not been able to figure out how exactly any help getting this expression to work will be appreciated.

Thanks

(edit)
Never Mind I figured it out on my own… it was a lot more easy than I thought… If anyone else needs help with this type of problem… The solution was to add the 20 to the 128 making the formula for x - (160+148sin(rad(#DWFSS#+180))) and the formula for y - ((160-148cos(rad(#DWFSS#+180))) and of course I had to remove the +180 from my rotation and all is well…

4 Likes

Welcome to the Community Wizzdome, and well done for not only working this out yourself, but for sharing it so everyone else can also learn. :+1: