Need help with image animation calculation or expression

I absolutely love the animations you have learned them well it pleases me no end to see someone else trying to think outside the box and i really look forward to seeing what else you may come up with in the future. You could always build in a zoom function to zoom in on the tv by clicking it that would look really cool but very well done mate.

Dazza

1 Like

Ohhh! A-Zoom button??? I didn’t know you can do that on Facer! I want to learn that one… I would need your help one more time… @dazstacey :rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok well it is very east really it just takes a bit of time i will put together a demo face quickly ok

1 Like

Oh Wow!!! Thank you so much! I’ll wait patiently here… :grinning:

Ok as you can see this is the basics of zooming i have enabled inspection mode for you

oh just click the image hehe forgot to say that

1 Like

Thank you! Let me start my class of today… :laughing:

Perfect @dazstacey! I got it! Now I will work on making this happen… What I’m going to do is that, because I want anyone that may like this watch face, be able to use it, I’m going to publish those 2 as free, without the zoom toggle so it doesn’t get restricted for pro customers only, and then I would make the pro version of those ones with the zoom and other ideas I have already for a pro version. For example, making a toggle to change the clock from small to big without needing a separated watch face. Also, a toggle to turn the lamp on and off, a running cat or dog if you touch it, and maybe changing a channel (for that one I would need to make another movie animation but I have an idea already of what to do). I may be going to need some help from you with those ideas but I think I can figure it out the majority of the work myself. I know it sounds ambitious but I think it will help me to learn a lot of different situations and new ideas I may have in the future. If you have any suggestions, please, let me know… I’m the student, you’re the Master… :handshake::handshake::wink:

Just a question real quick @dazstacey … I live in the US but, I always work on my watches late in the day. Do you think it make a difference of what time and maybe a specific day that it’s the time where more Facer users are looking for new stuff? The reason I ask is because I have noticed that, if I publish a watch face between 5PM to 9PM (US Eastern Time) I don’t notice a lot of syncing but, it has happened to me that suddenly, after 10PM or 11PM the likes and syncs start to pick up quickly (if the watch is likable for a lot of people). I currently have 7 watch faces on the top 50 Free and 3 more after those on the top 100 Free for a total of 10 on the whole list and those has been for the most part, the once I have release after 11PM (US Eastern Time) and I think that have contributed that people find my watch faces before they are to down for users to bother scrolling down looking for new watch faces. I guess that the majority of people at 11PM (US Eastern Time) and on are from the EU and people that start to look for new watch faces in the morning of my time zone are from US and the Americas. I just wonder if you have noticed a better time to publish new watch faces so that will not be quickly gone to the button of the page before people find your designs.

Sorry to bother you again… One more thing… :laughing::laughing: Do you think that idea of releasing those free first and then the pro latter will make sense? Let me know what do you think…

i have never noticed about the time thing i will keep an eye on it to see what is the best time as i am in the uk its probably different here. as for the free and pro idea i think thats perfect gets people to see what you can do and then they may want to pay for the pro one.

1 Like

Thank you very much, @dazstacey ! :handshake::handshake::handshake: