Need some help please!

I found this in some else’s watch face, but It doesn’t seem to be working right.

AM: $#Dk#<=11?100:10$
PM: $#Dk#>=12?100:10$

When I set the time to Midnight 12:00 the AM/PM is still showing PM when it should be showing AM

TIA!!

1 Like

I’ve found this to be more dependable.

$#DH#<12?100:0$ AM
$#DH#<12?0:100$ PM

4 Likes

Thank you kindly sir!!

3 Likes

Yeah Bloody confusing H , h or K , k . It is the same on WFS . Being mildly Dyslexic and O.C.D. it actually makes me Angry . I don’t even know who to ask Why.
BTW @pinbal24 You know we have #Da# .

2 Likes

I only show the first letter of AM/PM if date time format is 12 hour.

Opacity = $DTIMEFORMAT#==12?100:0$
Text = $#Da#==AM?A:P$ (displays A or P only)
Or set text to #Da# (displays AM or PM)

4 Likes

I would chip in with an early example of back in the day when I used to use it, especially for different Day/Night Weather Icons, but…I’m on my phone now, about to go to sleep, so instead I’ll just say g’nite everyone :sleeping:

1 Like

yes, I know, but I wanted to show and hide the AM/PM depending on the time of day/night the watch face I was working on.

2 Likes

OK . I see . Because you used 12 and 12 I guessed you were looking at the same . Both work for the Conditional . You can also use the angle of the 24 hours rotation .

$#DWFHS#>=180? post medi : apre medi $

Or something like that .

1 Like

Yes, there are many ways to skin a cat…

Tag #Da# : AM/PM
AM time opacity formula: $#Da#==AM?100:10$
PM time opacity formula: $#Da#==PM?100:10$

OR

Tag #DH# : Hour in Day (0-23)
AM time opacity formula: $#DH#<12?100:10$
PM time opacity formular: $#DH#>=12?100:10$

Which ever method works for you, they all output the same result

3 Likes

As Above .

1 Like

Thanks again guys, I got it!!

3 Likes

I used different Weather Icons to depict whether it was day or night in a lot of my earlier Faces, and here’s an example for you which I hope has Inspection turned on -

2 Likes