Need somemore help please

24bc812ed1c78531bc551a0da8bda34a

sorry in Advanced if this was already asked

I would like to set my Days like this … so only the current day is in a different color … Can seem to find the codes

1 Like

#DOW# for Days Of Week
If I’m going to do it, I usually have them in a circle, where the whole TAG is -
((#DOW#/7)*360)
I have this Test Face saved for different TAGs I may need -

1 Like

Thx i will give it a try :relaxed:

1 Like

I’m not sure how to use it correctly for horizontal movement sorry, but I’m guessing a different variation in the X Position Field :thinking:
Pretty sure one of the experts will join in here sooner or later with the exact/precise way to do it :+1:

That did not work for me lol , but thank you I sure will use it when i make it in a circle

It has indeed been asked before, last year or something.
I still have my answer from then (inspection enabled):

4 Likes

Thank you so ThaMattie that was it …Is there a way to make like the current Day green and the others maybe Purple and it swaps to green when day changes ?

1 Like

You can’t change colors with expressions, so the only way to do that would make a set of purple days and a set of green on top and use the expression to show/hide the layer you want

2 Likes

Ahhh ok thank you bunches

1 Like

I told you an expert would turn up sooner or later :smiley:
Thanks @ThaMattie Leave that Inspection On for later please mate :+1:

1 Like

Always :wink:

2 Likes

https://beta.facer.io/watchface/Yse1Ffq8Dm?watchModel=huaweismartwatch4

Saw this on a Website and just wanted to rebuild it . Came out pretty good, i think .

If you prefer to use just 3 layers for the same result, check this example:
WeekSample

4 Likes

Two Faced DR10 • Facer: the world’s largest watch face platform

WIP Things will change.

Sorry to be so late to the Parade. But I thought someone might be interested in this. Inspired by the post @lucky.andrei Posted previously on the Opacity Flipping #DOW# subject. This Flipping Accelerometer Face can only be previewed on the Apps. However the colure changing Logo can be simulated on Facer.io . Also an example of shifting stuff off screen if required.

I wish I knew which link to post to get a preview on here ?

Still feeling my Way Around.

1 Like

Did you mean this Link?

1 Like

@icrltd4
Yeah thanks so much .
I was just not sure How to generate it .
So now I copy the URL in the VIEW of my design with INSPECTION enabled but exclude the text beyond and including the ?
: )

1 = Select this Symbol
2 = Copy this Text for the Link

1 Like

Ok .
So that did not work for me before.
The drop down did not come.
May be I was Right clicking it.

I not that you have to Delete the leading * .

Thanks @icrltd4

1 Like