Need someone to design for me

Here is one I’ve designed. Should have most of the features you are looking for. Could make it a little darker for low light.

I have this one saved as a favorite. My only issue is that in dim mode it is a very bright white. Is there a way to make the dim mode darker?

I can make a version for low light to make it not so bright in dim mode. Is that the only request?

1 Like

Yes sir, a low light version would be wonderful. If you can keep the white out of the normal mode, that would be preferred, its not conducive for maintaining night vision

1 Like

Here is the link to the low light Verizon. Hope it works well for you.

I will test it out tonight and let you know. Thank you for making the changes.

Orion,

The active mode is perfect!
Is there any way you could make the dim mode text color gray (#423f3f) instead of white? The dim mode it still too bright. Also, if you would allow it in your design, could you just have the time and date active in dim mode?

Thank you

That’s no problem. I will make those adjustments.

I have made the changes. Hope that works out well for you.

I will test it out tonight and let you know. Thank you sir.

The new updates are not applying to my watch. Is there a different link?

Try that. Hope that works. Just re sync

Still a no go. Any other suggestions?

Not sure why it wouldn’t apply. Only solution I can think of is to delete and reinstall the app.

Normally deleting the face is the way to go first. If that doesn’t work, sometimes it does take a full reinstall to wipe the old design out of the watch memory cache.

2 Likes

Thank you! Hopefully you can get it to work.

I reinstalled the app on my phone and it works like a charm. I have been using the face for the past 2 nights at work, and it is exactly what I was looking for. I really appreciate your time and effort in helping me with this. Thank you.

2 Likes

Hi @barto758,

here would be maybe an alternative watch face for you with a lot of options to set :wink:

I published this one only few hours ago.

Tomas

3 Likes

Awesome glad it’s working well for you! You’re welcome.