New category on homepage

Hello,

I’m sure I am not the only one here that does not need steps or HR readings “Activity”
Yes, I know that is one of the features of a smartwatch but

1. I’m a truck driver so steps is pointless to me
  2. I’d like my watch to last at least a day.
    Most of the watches on the site have those areas for people that need it but finding ones that don’t is daunting
    At least until I can find a creator that will take a watchface I like and modify it, then republish with a new name.
    I’ve contacted a few with no response yet
    Even an email out to support but they are busy with botters so expect that to be a while.

Anyway, a suggestion for a category called Minimal, or something like that.
I’ve found plenty of watches that say minimal in their name only to not be minimal and have the activity area.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

I am not sure that The Title of this Topic title is going to attract the Designer you want.
I would Happily compose a Face for you but you might not like my Style. If you have a look at what I have been doing and be clear exactly what you would like to see on your Face. If it is possible for me I will have a go. You will see I do not Subscribe to Premium so I can not use the Pro Features.

I have a face that Draws a lot of power and an absolute minimum I made to run on Samsung. The HD uses 75% per day and the Lite one 60% not that much difference. . At the end of the day the greatest consumption is looking at the Face. A other big one is syncing different faces. I do find a Reboot helps sometimes. But that might just be sillyness.

2 Likes

Hello @russellcresser

Thank you for taking the time to reply and considering a job outside of your norm.

I am already following you, I like some of your work, especially the tesla coils, brilliant.

I am trying to find something simple but, not to simple
Analog and digital time, analog 12,3,6,9. Ticks for the rest 1,2,4,5, etc
Date and day of week
Watch Battery indicator
Weather, maybe with high and low for the day
Ability to change colors of hands and ticks would be nice but ultimately not necessary.
My watch is black so black background with white would suffice…

I probably will be changing faces for variety but not multiple times per day, haha
Sad that just viewing the watch consumes so much battery life though.

Anyway, thank you again for your consideration and time

2 Likes

Cool . Please post a pic of your watch again . Some times If it has a Bezel we can work right up to the edge and it still looks good . Omitting the second hand saves a bit of power but I like to see it . I am assuming you do not have the AOD on . I do not use that . If you are driving you should rely on Wake on Gesture . Or touch the face to your nose .
Not sure what you mean about the Tesla Coils ?

1 Like

There is a watch face category for minimal.

2 Likes

Sorry, tubes
They remind me of tesla coils, somewhat
I don’t have the ability to post pics from my phone but they bitnit is the citizen cz smartwatch
I like the second hand too :wink:

1 Like

@rob.fisk sadly, the watches in it are far from minimal and also why I said or some such :wink:

1 Like

So this one Yeah .

2 Likes

Yep, that’s it

Actually that face would do nicely if it didn’t have the steps and heartbeat but had the weather and battery indicator and or date/day in place of them.

Or, something similar with color choices

1 Like

I can not do colour choices . I have sent you a DM .

1 Like

Understood :wink:

1 Like

@tom.itssos

Not sure if you found what you were looking for. You’re welcome to look at some of my faces to see if any fit what you need…

1 Like

I am a big fan of minimal and analog and have designed quite a few. Free to sync. Check my faces out.

1 Like